how can we open a 'london oldling meet-up thread'? :blink:

Yes................I know..........we can't!!!!:naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I'll be at all 3 and planning to be a nutter and queuing early, Maybe Mika will pity me and buy me a coffee and a sandwich.LOL!

heyheyhey

we are not in the US, how dare you! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

cappuccino and brioche for me thanks lad! :naughty:

Rose, what length of time are you estimating to queue for? Is everyone wearing their blue MFC rosettes? I never got one of those so I'll be wearing my home made pink one! (Save us a place eh Rose...or don't people do that anymore?)

Rose, what length of time are you estimating to queue for? Is everyone wearing their blue MFC rosettes? I never got one of those so I'll be wearing my home made pink one! (Save us a place eh Rose...or don't people do that anymore?)

The trouble is..if we do the planning in here it will get lost amonst everything else whereas if it is a dedicated thread it is easier to catch up. Can we not think of a title that is not exclusive..because anyone can post if they want...but just so that we know where to find it? Such as ......'Oldlings (and others) plans for Feb (london)

I guess I did survive!! :mf_rosetinted:

Car still not working - but now have the charger, so

trickle charging it tonight - and tomorrow will try in

daylight!!

cross fingers wendi...maybe it's just the cold?

kath

the problem with that thread is keeping up with all the data ppl will post...hotel, times of arrival, queue hours....

Hi Wendi, sorry to hear about your problems, hope it can get sorted tomorrow:thumb_yello:

OK.....got to go....but I will start a thread before I go.

Much love everyone, have a good day tomorrow :thumb_yello::wub2:

cross fingers wendi...maybe it's just the cold?

kath

the problem with that thread is keeping up with all the data ppl will post...hotel, times of arrival, queue hours....

Yes but surely that is why it is at least slightly easier if it is all in one thread and not all over the Oldlings!!:naughty:

I'm not sure, maybe between 8 and 9 in the morning.

I ca wear my rosette if that'll help.

You get me a tea or coffee and I'll keep a place for you, no probs.

I'm not sure, maybe between 8 and 9 in the morning.

I ca wear my rosette if that'll help.

You get me a tea or coffee and I'll keep a place for you, no probs.

why rose? :blink:

i think this is really too much...and anticipating queue hours so much is ttoal madness! :insane:

anyway shari...many of uswill wear flaghing hearts (necklaces) and MFC badge. i'll do for sure. :thumb_yello: