Diana

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good morning everyone!

Well, I stayed home again today. Hmm, if I knew I was staying home today, I would have left to Utah earlier. Dangit, why can't I predict these things? LOL The good news is that I don't have a cold anymore..got that knocked out pretty quickly. However, I'm just really headachy from tension in my neck and shoulders. The Dr. prescribed some muscle relaxers but she told me not to take them until I got to the Hotel tonight otherwise, I wouldn't even make it to the airport. LOL!! We can't have that!!!

So, I'm relaxing before I leave tonight. I have a HOT pad around my shoulders so hopefully, I'll start feeling Human again by tonight. I'm not going to let anything stop me from going tonight. NOTHING!!!

Good morning everyone!

Well, I stayed home again today. Hmm, if I knew I was staying home today, I would have left to Utah earlier. Dangit, why can't I predict these things? LOL The good news is that I don't have a cold anymore..got that knocked out pretty quickly. However, I'm just really headachy from tension in my neck and shoulders. The Dr. prescribed some muscle relaxers but she told me not to take them until I got to the Hotel tonight otherwise, I wouldn't even make it to the airport. LOL!! We can't have that!!!

So, I'm relaxing before I leave tonight. I have a HOT pad around my shoulders so hopefully, I'll start feeling Human again by tonight. I'm not going to let anything stop me from going tonight. NOTHING!!!

sure!

tough and determined, as an oldling must be! :thumb_yello:

my son has got a stiff neck too...he's quite complaining, a real instant martyr!:naughty:

i massaged his neck with some curative oil amd gave him paracetamol...do you think a warm pad will be useful...he's wearing a scarf actually!

christie....it will be glasgow again for you tomorrow! :mf_lustslow:

The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Get posting! :naughty:

(Originally created by helen on 25-02-07 at 10:43 a.m.)

Not sure if this is the right name for this, but seeing as the Younglings have started one, then I really feel we should follow suit!

This thread, then, is for us oldies aged 30 & above.

Any suggestions for a better name for us?

It was great to see all the pix from the Newcastle gig - I am reasurred that a) I won't be surrounded my screaming teenies & b) I won't be asked for my Student Union card at the Manchester University gig (LONG time since I had one of them).

So c'mon - own up - which of you are in The Oldies group & isn't it great that we ALL think Mika's FAB

Ok Gang - WE NEED YOU - TO ADD YOUR NAME HERE & be in the COOLEST GANG please send HELEN a private message.

List of Members:

THE OLDLINGS!!!

1. Helen (LOFTG!)

2. pinkfairy

3. Freddiesdouble

4. Babspanky

5. Gil

6. Wendi

7. Carrinevie

8. Jengafer

9. Cherie

10. Kath

11. Big Girl

12. Max

13. daisylou

14. Rak1

15. girlintheblue

16. leighhodgson

17. Angelic

18. esperia75

19. Robertina

20. Heresmysign

21. Abercrombie

22. martine

23. lemonadelily

24. Blue Sky

25. hoochatooch

26. mgpm

27. Pernille

28. Mika Mad

29. Tink

30. cathij0269

31. Malteser

32. Sparkly1

33. poohsticks

34. Ruth

35. Sarahlou1973

36. dcdeb

37. Blue

38. mom4unicrn

39. Suzy

40. AnnaMariaPetra

41. Kim

42. Sariflor

43. HollyD

44. Vickie

45. elanorelle

46. Mika USA Fan

47. NYMommyof3

48. Marilyn Mastin

49. newsong

50. charlottechristy

51. titty

52. Ricki

53. mommylovesmika

54. Sara

55. chickadee

56. Shari

57. Leonita

58. vickylovesmika

59. FRENCHCATHY25

60. Candboys

61. SkullyRox

62. Tries.anything.once

63. allegra

64. DANI56

65. Mom4Mika

66. racha

67. silver

68. shady

69. miek

70. awijmans

*** HONORARY OLDLINGS ***

(as in, they're not Oldlings yet, but we love them anyway )

--Rainbow Sky

--Sasje

--Diana

I am 36 I guess I am old enought for that club! :) Count me in:thumb_yello:

Yeah, My neck problems are so STUPID! I say that because the reason that I have the neck problem was because I was being stupid. STUPID!

When I was 13 years old, we lived in Germany. There was an overhead crosswalk that went over the autobhan to the school. Well, it was my last day of school because my Dad was getting sent back to the United States and the kids dared me to walk across the autobahn and not use the crosswalk.

Well, stupid me took the challenge and I got hit by a car! Yep, my head hit her windshield and I completely broke it out. I blacked out and got up and ran. I remembering running really fast in complete darkness until someone caught up with me and made me stop. Well, I came to and the Principal was holding me down. He asked me if I wanted to call my Mom or my Father. Holy crap...I needed another alternative. LOL!! So, I called my Mom! Anyways, the ambulance came and by this time, I was cracking jokes. Nobody could believe that my head created all that damage and I was sitting up talking. LOL

But, here is it, 20+ years later and I'm still feeling the affects of my hit and run.

Yes, she hit me and I ran! LOL!! So, yes...STUPID!!!

sure!

tough and determined, as an oldling must be! :thumb_yello:

my son has got a stiff neck too...he's quite complaining, a real instant martyr!:naughty:

i massaged his neck with some curative oil amd gave him paracetamol...do you think a warm pad will be useful...he's wearing a scarf actually!

christie....it will be glasgow again for you tomorrow! :mf_lustslow:

Hey Nadou! Welcome at our Oldlings Thread:punk:

And I can't type, that first sentence was supposed to read "Oldlings at 30?"

Welcome New Oldlings!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Hi Everyone..............hope you are all ok. Haven't really read back...Wendi I hope the car is behaving :thumb_yello:

Not a lot to report really.......fell this morning so got a sore leg :thumbdown:

Charlie.....................:shocked: I hope you have an amazing time and that you are well :thumb_yello: Can't wait to hear all about it :wink2:

Hi everyone that is here!

CharlotteChristy, wow, that sounded painful! Ouch.

I got my puppy out of the kennel and gave her a bath already. I hate the way they smell after being boarded. Yuck.

Hello! How are you after your experience?????:naughty:

Hello! How are you after your experience?????:naughty:

Good, thanks. It was really nice.

I am tired today. We probably should have left Chicago right after the show but we didn't and had to drive in the worst snow storm ever. It took us 8 hours of non stop driving to get home. It only took about 3h15m-3h30m to get to Chicago. We could not stop because of the blizzard. If we did, I don't think we could have physically get the car back on the interstate!

I heard that Mika's opening act, Midway State, got stuck in the storm.

That was why Mika left right away. Plus, the venue was clearing EVERYONE out by 10 that night.

Sounds like you had a dreadful journey. All out by 10............February is NOT the best time to do a tour is it :naughty: Same as November in scananavia really !:naughty:

My plumbing is much better now thank you! :thumb_yello: New tap..with only a little drip! :naughty:

Good evening everyone :D

Hi Kath - car behaving so far, touch wood!!! Both girls are

out tonight and I have to pick them up later!! It better start!

Good morning everyone!

Hope you have a brilliant time Charlotte xxxx

I am 36 I guess I am old enought for that club! :) Count me in:thumb_yello:

Welcome Nadou :thumb_yello:

Have a date with my son to work on his lego technic bulldozer. I'll come back in about half an hour or so:thumb_yello:

The things we have to do!!!!! :roftl: