Diana

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no idea who you mean, but it made me laugh!:naughty:

I thought that you were going to say the bloke off CBBC. Ed, the bloke with Oucho the cactus. Now he is realllllly cute. He's my number 2 fave bloke after Mika!

I have absolutly NO idea who you are talking about..but I remember when my kids were at the age yours are...I could talk about childrens tv like this!!:naughty:

OMG:roftl: :naughty:

Goodnight all Oldies!:wub2:

Goodnight AMP hope the chicken goes well :naughty:

I have absolutly NO idea who you are talking about..but I remember when my kids were at the age yours are...I could talk about childrens tv like this!!:naughty:

:

I'll find you a photo next time I'm here!:wink2:

I really am off now.....................

Goodnight amp and everyone else who's still around.

I've suddenly run out of energy, so I'm off now.

Night night all

Sweet dreams:mf_lustslow:

MM

x

I'll find you a photo next time I'm here!:wink2:

I really am off now.....................

Take Care MM hope you soon feel better :wub2:

My husband has suggested getting a drum kit for our son, but he's only 5. Do you think that's too young to be thinking about anything other than a toy kit?

(bearing in mind the money and space that a real kit would use up)

We had a toy one for my son when he was 4 and it broke in two weeks. We got my son a real drum set when he turned 5 he loves it. My husband and I don't know how to play so we can't really guide him in learning and I think is to young to start lessons but he loves to bang on it. He can keep the beat pretty well. We do have it in the basement so it doesn't take up any room in the house.

Hi Robi:thumb_yello:

Hey, what have I missed? When are you going to Inverness?

20 years of marriage will take me to scotland for an anniversary tour!

from aug 24th to sept 3rd....fa-bu-lous!!!

Hi Robi! Mika was really nice. Very pleasant. It was nice to talk to him. He introduced me/us to his sound director when he walked into the stairwell we were chatting in. You can see that in the picture that Emy, I think it was, took of us. He signed my DVD on the outside instead of the inside booklet. I didn't notice b/c we were talking to his sound director. He signed my LICM booklet and asked me, "What's your name, love?" which I thought was cute. I was glad that he seemed to appreciate the tea mug I got for him that he said he would use that night on the bus.

I don't know. Oh, Mika doesn't know where Green Bay is so I was trying to explain it to him but that's ok. Mika also said he wanted to wear cool hoodie for the show that night but they ( I don't know who "they") was wouldn't let him.

And, Mika kept my Sharpie.:naughty:

christina....i loved that! as kath says, these details are the ones we love the most! :wub2:

That's soooooooooooo not true Wendi!

There are dozens, no, hundreds of examples on this forum of you giving out top info/advice on a huge range of topics! You've answered several questions just for me, nevermind all the others members!

quoting this from the deep of my flashing heart! :wub2: :wub2:

This was posted in the Dutch Thread:

And I also found this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcabFsbL6Ww

lovely AMP! thanks for sharing and good chicken!

HALLO VICKY!!!