Diana

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no bad surprises then?

hmm - not too bad - I found out she had snogged / kissed her boyfriend WITH TONGUES!!!!!!!!

but that was a last year and although she calls him her boyfrind she hasnt actually seen him for a year = they just MSN and text - she is not too interested in boys yet!

Bad news for Amy Winehouse, The Hawley Arms is burnt out, the building itself is ok, but inside is destroyed.

Bad news?? - probably good news for all that drunken primrose hill lot!!" - sorry gross generalisation there - but where will the Heat paps hang out now?? :naughty:

hmm - not too bad - I found out she had snogged / kissed her boyfriend WITH TONGUES!!!!!!!!

but that was a last year and although she calls him her boyfrind she hasnt actually seen him for a year = they just MSN and text - she is not too interested in boys yet!

...so spoke granny carri! :naughty: :naughty:

i'm badly joking again

but my son is the same...not so interested in girls, just his nintendo ds and grabbig his brother by the neck!

i'm badly joking again

but my son is the same...not so interested in girls, just his nintendo ds and grabbig his brother by the neck!

Ha, that sounds like my boy exactly! I'm back from snow shoveling. It is FREEZING out. I'm making hot cocoa now.

i'm badly joking again

Indeed - amazing how spiteful they can bee to their younger sibling - and Theo is sooo gentle- takes it all and then occasionally goes ballistic! :roftl:

at which point when Evie moans at me or cries I just say - tis your own fault dear!!