The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

I think he is doing T Vicky.........but it is SO expensive..I am going to paris the week before...all in it is cheaper than one day at T :shocked:

wow !:shocked:

A friend offered me a wekend camping ticket but i'm back from holiday on the friday so would need to get a day one Sat or Sun .. do you know which day he would be doing ? :wink2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK..............sorry but I must go too.........my little green light may stay on a while as there are a couple of things taht I want to look at but really I aren't here!:naughty:

Goodnight everyone, sweet dreams and a Happy Monday to one and all :wub2:

Fred - how much longer are you going to be urrrr emmmmmmm

busy for? :sneaky2:

Urrmmmmmmmm uummmmmmmmm im offski now .. sleepies time .if you wanna chat chat chat Ill catch ya on msn tommorow huh? , in fact anyone can catch me on msn :punk:

Okkiessss <gets hot chocky , gets hot toddy , ruffles pillows>

Night all

<i did say toddy btw> :naughty:

OK..............sorry but I must go too.........my little green light may stay on a while as there are a couple of things taht I want to look at but really I aren't here!:naughty:

Goodnight everyone, sweet dreams and a Happy Monday to one and all :wub2:

Goodnight and sweet dreams Kath xxxxx

Urrmmmmmmmm uummmmmmmmm im offski now .. sleepies time .if you wanna chat chat chat Ill catch ya on msn tommorow huh? , in fact anyone can catch me on msn :punk:

Okkiessss <gets hot chocky , gets hot toddy , ruffles pillows>

Night all

<i did say toddy btw> :naughty:

Ok Fred - look after your ribs hun :huglove:

Hiya Oldlings. Sorry for neglecting you, but I just can't catch up with the thread and real life is a b*tch at the moment. A few young people I knew died within a week time (one was a good friend of mine) and that is SO unfair... It makes me feel so sad...

So I'm trying to find a way to manage with all the other real life stuff that's asking for my attention at the moment and I'll pop in every now and then to say hi if that's OK with you.

don't know if you've already seen these, over 100 good photos from Chicago-

among them, in this one I'm way off to the right looking down, trying to hold on to that rainbow banner-

http://www.exposay.com/mika-the-midway-state-link-up-with-mika-in-concert-at-the-house-of-blues---february-5-2008/p/17291/65/

to the left of me are Nikki, Kjoshi & her cousin(with lollipop sign), & Taylor

Hiya Oldlings. Sorry for neglecting you, but I just can't catch up with the thread and real life is a b*tch at the moment. A few young people I knew died within a week time (one was a good friend of mine) and that is SO unfair... It makes me feel so sad...

So I'm trying to find a way to manage with all the other real life stuff that's asking for my attention at the moment and I'll pop in every now and then to say hi if that's OK with you.

Oh Blue - wish there was something I could do to make things

better for you. Sending you warm hugs!!! :wub2:

this is so sad blue, hold on to your friends...:shocked:

Hi, still here.

Just got distracted by the Grammy thread and Lost.

Blue I'm so sorry about your friends, I know what it's like to lose a friend like that, almost the year anniversary for my friend, it's gonna be tricky, as I'll be helping her hubby, also my friend, through it.

I saw you guys talking about Erase earlier, I love it, got the import and was playing it to Doncaster. Andy asked what I thought of it and I told him I really liked it. I don't recall him saying anything about what the big guy thought of it, but Bexx might remember.

Hi, still here.

Just got distracted by the Grammy thread and Lost.

Blue I'm so sorry about your friends, I know what it's like to lose a friend like that, almost the year anniversary for my friend, it's gonna be tricky, as I'll be helping her hubby, also my friend, through it.

I saw you guys talking about Erase earlier, I love it, got the import and was playing it to Doncaster. Andy asked what I thought of it and I told him I really liked it. I don't recall him saying anything about what the big guy thought of it, but Bexx might remember.

i have a feeling he does not like it so much. maybe too painful for him to perform?

anyway...it's got a cranberry tune when he sings 'in yr head' and could be misread live (you know they say he copies other artists....:blink: )

The cable for transferring pictures from my camera to my

computer has stopped working!!! :boxed:

A new one from the supplier will cost £20!!

Thats nearly 1/4 of the cost of the camera :boxed:

eh? 20 GBP?

oh dear

it's too much!

it's one of the common kind? i've got 3 cables from 3 different cameras and they are all the same, so i'm safe!

eh? 20 GBP?

oh dear

it's too much!

it's one of the common kind? i've got 3 cables from 3 different cameras and they are all the same, so i'm safe!

My son gave me a couple to try - but they are all a fraction

too big!! Will need to try and get one before the gig - so I can

upload my photos!!