the pictures and videos!! :punk:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you sweeties... :blush-anim-cl:

Both girls (I call them girls, they were so young at heart) were in their late 30s. My good friend had a sudden heart failure and the other one died a week later, she took her own decision so to say (just got the news tonight). For the second time in a week I keep thinking 'why??'. Young people are just not 'allowed' to pass away. I wish I had much nicer news to tell you. Oh well. Maybe later, for now I just feel empty.

Both girls (I call them girls, they were so young at heart) were in their late 30s. My good friend had a sudden heart failure and the other one died a week later, she took her own decision so to say (just got the news tonight). For the second time in a week I keep thinking 'why??'. Young people are just not 'allowed' to pass away. I wish I had much nicer news to tell you. Oh well. Maybe later, for now I just feel empty.

So young - thats tragic!!! :(

My thoughts are with you!! xxxx

I totally understand what you mean, my friend was only 2 years older than me, and although she was ill, I had no idea it was as bad as it was.

It was the day after Mikas Birmingham gig, so it was the hardest drive home of my life and I felt hollow for the whole week after leading up to the funeral.

If you feel like talking just pm me or get me on myspace, I'll keep checking in.

So Very sorry to hear that Blue. And for it to happen twice is dreadfully sad. You know that we all feel your pain and are here for you if we can help in anyway.:wub2:

Rose, so sorry to hear of your loss too.

Life can be very painful can't it.

I aren't here by the way. I think someone is posting in my name :naughty:

Maybe its the same person who keeps booking gig tickets

in your name :shocked:

:naughty:

Good to see - glad you are popping back on here! :thumb_yello:

Yeah..............and you know what ...........THAT person has got Daves credit card number as well :shocked: Shocking :naughty:

Beckar..almost 7000 posts..congrats when you get there!!:thumb_yello:

OK..me and the person pretending to be really are going now..sweet dreams..again!!:naughty::wub2:

Heh. nightnight!!! :D

& sweet i didnt notice i was close to 7k YAY

Maybe its the same person who keeps booking gig tickets

in your name :shocked:

:naughty:

Good to see - glad you are popping back on here! :thumb_yello:

Yeh. I do keep forgetting to come on cuz.. i havnt been fully active in a while. But yesyes Im getting better ahaha!

Heh. nightnight!!! :D

& sweet i didnt notice i was close to 7k YAY

Yeh. I do keep forgetting to come on cuz.. i havnt been fully active in a while. But yesyes Im getting better ahaha!

Good keep it up - cause I WILL come on MSN and shout at you!!!

(You told me too! :naughty: )

hello :original:

just popped in to say hi before bed

blue and rose i'm sorry to hear your news, i lost a close friend a few years ago and like rose i didnt realise how ill she was, she was 42

i'm afraid my news isnt good either, gary is now out of work again

blue and rose i'm sorry to hear your news, i lost a close friend a few years ago and like rose i didnt realise how ill she was, she was 42

Oh Pooh - I am so sorry!!! What is Gary going to do now?

Not what you need at all :(

OH POOH....

:huglove: :huglove: