Diana

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey ho Kash!

What's up with your computer this evening?

Hiya Rose! Hi Leonita too:thumb_yello:

Not sure Rose butit is driving me absolutly nutty (well...........ok.....but you know what I mean :naughty: )

I think I am going to have to give up before I throw it across the room!:shocked:

So unfortunatly I will love ya and leave ya for tonight. Sweet dreams everyone...OMG just one thought about those pics and it is enough to drive one mentally unstable let alone have sweet dreams !!!!:shocked:

Did your husband get any video/photos?

(Oh, and he looked at me during "My Interpretation"!)

No, unfortunately. I did not think to bring 2 cameras so I had the only camera backstage with me. :thumbdown: Oh well, he said the woman he was standing next to got thrown out for having a camera and she was screaming about it. They let her back in after she checked her camera in. He got a good spot though, with the kids, next to the soundboard on the little riser above the mosh pit. I was afraid Mika would pull people up and the kids would get crushed.

is this what you'd call the mosh pit? right in front of the barriers?

then I was there, between where Martin & Saranayde were standing.

The next day I had stripes of bruises across my torso, from jumping/dancing pressed against the barrier, didn't feel it at the time.

Good call, better not to have your boys get squished!

what did they make it?

is this what you'd call the mosh pit? right in front of the barriers?

then I was there, between where Martin & Saranayde were standing.

The next day I had stripes of bruises across my torso, from jumping/dancing pressed against the barrier, didn't feel it at the time.

Good call, better not to have your boys get squished!

what did they make it?

Yea, I was afraid for them. One of mine wanted to be right up front but I told him No. They LOVED it. They had seen the DVD, all those youtube videos so they knew what to expect. They sang along, and just took it all in. It was their first concert ever. Not counting orchestra concerts.

I mean, what did your boys make of the show?

(sorry, Tylenol 3 doesn't help my already sketchy typing skills!)

Tylenol 3, are you sick? I am so glad the concert was last week during fairly mild Chicago weather for Feb. This weeks' weather would have been MISERABLE!

True, this week would have been deadly. I have a little issue with my neck vertebrae & discs & bone spurs. Apparently, I have the neck of a 60 year old woman & I'm not even 40! Muscle relaxants & Tylenol w/codeine make it REALLY hard to focus on things, but it's gradually feeling better.

although I didn't feel a thing the 90 minutes he was on stage!

True, this week would have been deadly. I have a little issue with my neck vertebrae & discs & bone spurs. Apparently, I have the neck of a 60 year old woman & I'm not even 40! Muscle relaxants & Tylenol w/codeine make it REALLY hard to focus on things, but it's gradually feeling better.

although I didn't feel a thing the 90 minutes he was on stage!

I'm sorry to hear that. Well, at least you felt no pain while he was on stage. I hope it didn't kick in the next day, the pain, that is.

yyeeaaahhh-well, anyway, I feel better every time I find more confetti! I have a whole ziploc bag full, it smells faintly of beer, so I'm airing it out.

I had an idea- didn't someone say he had relatives from Branson, Missouri that he saw there(in Chicago) -- what if he comes thru the midwest to visit them, and we could schedule a meet & greet at a hotel , no show, no equipment to get stuck in snow just get to say hi & maybe a photo?

I'd go to Branson for that!

yyeeaaahhh-well, anyway, I feel better every time I find more confetti! I have a whole ziploc bag full, it smells faintly of beer, so I'm airing it out.

I had an idea- didn't someone say he had relatives from Branson, Missouri that he saw there(in Chicago) -- what if he comes thru the midwest to visit them, and we could schedule a meet & greet at a hotel , no show, no equipment to get stuck in snow just get to say hi & maybe a photo?

I'd go to Branson for that!

I was trying really hard NOT to listen to their conversation, believe it or not, since I felt it may have been private.

A meet and greet would be fun. I wish my photo with him turned out better. My hair looked horrible after wearing a wig and he was talking or something when the photo was taken. Oh well. I hope he is enjoying the warmer LA weather now.

didn't know it was private, whoops! never mind....

Wig hair is the worst, isn't it?

has anyone else done their taxes yet?

I've printed out the forms, but I'm just looking at them, goofing off on the MFC, this is addicting!

bye, Christina, I used Turbotax last year & it was quite good.

ciao![/QUOTE]

hey!

ciao to you!

bye Christina, driving ppl around is one of our favourite hobbies! :naughty:

oldlings....i'm still in shock for SLC gig and grammy pics...i cannot recover.

and i'll be seeing him in 2 weeks....may i say i'm worried for my future life?:naughty:

hello, Elanorelle!

how is the weather near you?

Last night it was --28 degrees F. with the windchill!

today, not so bad.

hi! its cloudy but nice!

its 7 Celcius and its going to be sunny tommorow

in fact its going to be sunny for the MIKA concert on Friday!

***sparkling on the water*****sunset *****warm,,,sometimes even up to 15c in the sun..............

:wub2: :wub2:

victoria had no snow this winter