The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh. what do you think of the way the fashion police trashed Mika's Grammy outfit?

I think I need to write them a letter, give them a piece of my mind ( a piece I'm not using!)

oh good!

this will be perfect!

they deserve a punch in the eye! :sneaky2:

i'm just back from Los Angeles (thread...of course) and i'm having a hard time recovering from the reports....having a chat with mika as charlie had is my daydream....:wub2:

i'm so upset just reading of it! :blush-anim-cl:

Oh. what do you think of the way the fashion police trashed Mika's Grammy outfit?

I think I need to write them a letter, give them a piece of my mind ( a piece I'm not using!)

I think that some people can't see style when it hits them in the face!:shocked:

As Robi has just said to me on Skype the other guys there looked as if they were inthe Mafia.:naughty:

Mika has STYLE!!!!

OK folks, going now....excuse me Clare, I said hello earlier then disapeared.......Blame Robi, she kept me talking :naughty:

Working tomorrow and at a meeting tomorrow night, working Thursday so it will be Thursday night before I can be back.

Wendi....................huge hugs and I hope that things are not too bad when Jamie gets home :wub2:

Sweet dreams everyone :wub2:

oh good!

this will be perfect!

they deserve a punch in the eye! :sneaky2:

i'm just back from Los Angeles (thread...of course) and i'm having a hard time recovering from the reports....having a chat with mika as charlie had is my daydream....:wub2:

i'm so upset just reading of it! :blush-anim-cl:

She is one VERY lucky Oldling!:shocked:

What a fantastic experience :wub2:

I think that some people can't see style when it hits them in the face!:shocked:

As Robi has just said to me on Skype the other guys there looked as if they were inthe Mafia.:naughty:

Mika has STYLE!!!!

OK folks, going now....excuse me Clare, I said hello earlier then disapeared.......Blame Robi, she kept me talking :naughty:

Working tomorrow and at a meeting tomorrow night, working Thursday so it will be Thursday night before I can be back.

Wendi....................huge hugs and I hope that things are not too bad when Jamie gets home

Sweet dreams everyone :wub2:

i promise this won't happen again! :naughty: :naughty:

good night kath....sweet dreams and above all, SLEEP! :wink2:

Night Kath,

Hiya Leona, Robi, Wendi if you're there, Clare and anyone else who's lurking. Having probs with connection tonight Grrrrrrrr

Hi Shari. I was having troubles last night. Very frustrating. Sometimes, I think it's just me though.:roftl:

Hello!

Robi .. thanks for that link to you tube , not seen it before ... i do love when Mika mentions Sex !:sneaky2::naughty:

Kath .... Hi and bye !

Wendi ... sorry about your son .. hope he is ok :thumb_yello:

Hi to everyone else :wink2:

silver ...did you see my message the other day ... i lived in Reading for 16 yrs !

Hello!

Robi .. thanks for that link to you tube , not seen it before ... i do love when Mika mentions Sex !:sneaky2::naughty:

Kath .... Hi and bye !

Wendi ... sorry about your son .. hope he is ok :thumb_yello:

Hi to everyone else :wink2:

silver ...did you see my message the other day ... i lived in Reading for 16 yrs !

yes...chicken was far away to be seen then! :naughty:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=25752785

here's the link shari!

Hello oldlings.

I'm sorry that I haven't got the time to read back and I'm going to disappear as soon as I've posted this!

I haven't been on here for a couple of days (because I've been ill) and I'm going on holiday (to Cornwall) tomorrow. I just wanted to tell you in case anyone wonders why I'm not around for the next 5 days!

Have fun without me!:biggrin2:

MM

x

Hello oldlings.

I'm sorry that I haven't got the time to read back and I'm going to disappear as soon as I've posted this!

I haven't been on here for a couple of days (because I've been ill) and I'm going on holiday (to Cornwall) tomorrow. I just wanted to tell you in case anyone wonders why I'm not around for the next 5 days!

MM

x

we will, mika is giving fun without asking! :wub2:

ciao sarah

sorry you were ill...it had been going on quite a long time....hope this holiday helps you being fully restored! :thumb_yello:

Hello oldlings.

MM

x

Hello and have a great holiday :thumb_yello:

And goodbye !:thumb_yello:

Thanks Robi, to my rescue as always. You are so good to me. I remember the interview now, but it was such fun listening again.

Hiya MM, I hope your holiday does you the world of good. Gives you time to rest your back and recover from whatever nasty you have been ill with recently. Feb has some beautiful blue skies, it was gorgeous here today too.

Hello again Vicky, pooping in again??? (hehehe) I love your new pic, makes a great magnet again!

Thanks Robi, to my rescue as always. You are so good to me. I remember the interview now, but it was such fun listening again.

Hiya MM, I hope your holiday does you the world of good. Gives you time to rest your back and recover from whatever nasty you have been ill with recently. Feb has some beautiful blue skies, it was gorgeous here today too.

Hello again Vicky, pooping in again??? (hehehe) I love your new pic, makes a great magnet again!

Ok i'll let you off :sneaky2:

watching Mika .. that's ok !!!:naughty::wink2:

Oh yes i love this new picture :wub2:

Gggrrrrrrrr 3 times I've tried this now.

Yes doesn't he look sensational. He does style with STYLE. Good to see he's still wearing the friendship bracelets as well as that silver cuff.

I think the forum is a bit slow tonight!

Like me :sneaky2: so i'm off now !:wink2:

love love to you all:wink2: xx

Good evening, everyone. I had to answer a Non-Mika related email!

Of all the nerve!

what do you think- for months I've been reading about all the good times the MFC has had meeting him in the UK & Europe.

Is it wrong for me to feel jealous --of all the other North American cities he's gone to, it looks like Chicago is the only place where he didn't meet anybody before or after!! (except for the Lollipop girls, and it sounds like they had to be assertive about it.)

I know he has a lot of stuff on his mind, and the weather, blah blah, but I'm still green!