The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

Good evening, everyone. I had to answer a Non-Mika related email!

Of all the nerve!

what do you think- for months I've been reading about all the good times the MFC has had meeting him in the UK & Europe.

Is it wrong for me to feel jealous --of all the other North American cities he's gone to, it looks like Chicago is the only place where he didn't meet anybody before or after!! (except for the Lollipop girls, and it sounds like they had to be assertive about it.)

I know he has a lot of stuff on his mind, and the weather, blah blah, but I'm still green!

you are right

alas we are spoilt fans, and mika spoiled us!

so when a fan cannot meet him/her, he/she feels deprived of a granted right.

and this is normal. i can understand you too well.

we love the gig, we enjoy the music, but if we miss the meeting, we miss the core of it.

what can i say?

think about next time and start planning, disappointment and withdrawal will find their way.

i know it may take a long time....but it worked for me.

good night ladies...i'd better go and do my kitchen, it's midnight here! :shocked:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Leona, it's perfectly natural to feel green with envy. I do for all the lucky folk who have met Mika. It seems after every gig someone gets a pic with him!

I missed Mika, but we got piccies of Cherisse, Mikey Luke and Martin. I should be thankful for that. (but I secretly want more)

Yes I do think you have to be a bit either pushy or assertive, not shy like me. Myabe your dream will be realised one day. Juast remember you are at the beginning of a whole new phenomenon!

ok - am off now = just a quick pop in and check all is ok

Wendi - Big Big hugs

and that LA thread - ooh had me all teary it did - especially Lollipop Monkeys account!!

today tons of paper handkerchiefs have been killed by tears! :wub2:

hi and bye carri...not long we meet! :punk:

Thanks, Robi & Shari, for wise words.

I'm not losing any sleep over it, it's just slightly annoying.

I have a dream, that one day when we are official, perhaps there can be like a lottery & say maybe 10 people from MFC will be chosen to meet with him.

Then, if you're not chosen, you could give whatever you have to one of them & at least be sure Mika gets it. I think that's realistic, no??

I think the chance of meeting Mika has to be quite favourable Leona. I have been in the Queen fan club for 32 years and have never met any of them!

Think positive and you never know what could happen, but cling to that dream girl.

Yay - it worked - so if you look closely - above the "all out of" shopping list you will see my Mika magnet:

Now look at what some one has done to it:

:shocked:

Hi Carri!

That made me laugh!!:roftl: :roftl:

so untrue of course but i like it !!! sense of humour essential for all the family of us Mika mad mums!:sneaky2:

I'm not here either, i'm writing my essay!:thumbdown:

Wendi i hope your boy is home soon and safe.:thumb_yello:

Hello Clare ! still not put myspace link on here, i know ! will do soon !

Hello to everyone :wink2: