The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

Hello Clare, how has your day been? Thanks for the greeting on my myspace re Bri's friend. He's OK, just a bit sad. He has now come down with a cold today also!

Has he? Things usually all happen at once.

Or do they say threes?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all - Shari - told hubby that I had put his art work on then web site!! he showed no remorse - pah!

Wassup Claire - y r u stressed??

It's been one of them days. I have been so snappy with everyone (not on the site) at home.

Womens problems!! You know.:blush-anim-cl:

Lets hope the 3rd thing doesn;t happen. We got home from post office today, turned TV on there was a horrible smell of burning. Seems that's on its way out too!

Lets pray we're not bbq'd in bed tonight!

If not about tomorrow, be afraid!

Lets hope the 3rd thing doesn;t happen. We got home from post office today, turned TV on there was a horrible smell of burning. Seems that's on its way out too!

ooh nasty - I nearly burnt us down thge other week withg over zealous zapping of a potato in the microwave. Kids wouldnt eat it cos it was flaming!!!! :shocked:

Good evening - not here for long!!

Wendy, I see you are not here but maybe you will read this later. I am SO glad to see that your son made it home safely! I hope he is doing alright.

Thanks - just been to see him :blush-anim-cl:

Had to wait 35 minutes till they got the lorries sorted out -

but got a hug, and had a good chat with him. He got robbed

on day 5 as well - they stole $100 - but he didn't want to tell

me in case I worried!!!! :boxed:

Christina-

maybe you should carry around a photo or a baggy full of confetti in your pocket to remember it really happened! (I have 2 ziploc bags full, I could mail you some if you need it!)

I'm feeling better, thanks, chiropractic treatment Monday helped.

I have not taken those Tylenol 3s since Monday night, when I realized I was posting stupid random things on the thread for the LA show- and not even remembering it!! I hate when other people dothat, and here I was doing it!

So I'm taking Darvocet & muscle relaxant, some nerve pain in my arm but at least I can remember if I ate dinner or not!

Let me know about the confetti-

and WENDI- I'm not all caught up- is your adventurer home yet?

Thanks - read above :wink2:

Hope your TV is ok Shari - unplug it tonight - just in case!! :wink2:

Oh Shari really!!:shocked:

Just got your txt Wendi, thank you. Kids eh? Well so long as he's home in 1 piece. Put it all down to experience and don't go to NZ again!

Mind you, having it happen to us in Algarve, it hasn't put us off going back there!

Just got your txt Wendi, thank you. Kids eh? Well so long as he's home in 1 piece. Put it all down to experience and don't go to NZ again!

Mind you, having it happen to us in Algarve, it hasn't put us off going back there!

I don't like flying so there is little chance of me being in NZ!! :roftl: