The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

Hello dear Oldlings. Happy Valentine's Day for everyone who's having one :wub2: and a hug for everyone who needs a hug! :huglove:

Wendi, thanks for reminding me of my 1/2 b-day! :wink2:

Rose, that is cool, a message from Saranayde! :thumb_yello: I hope things will work out well for you with the lease van and new housing! It's a hectic time for you, isnt' it?

I went to a funeral today (of the girl who passed away last week) and I was really impressed. Especially when her daughter spoke and when this song was played. I think I will make it an early night tonight, I'm not really nice company at the moment.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Rak1,

It's so funny, whenever I see you, I also think of Andy. OMG...he's just so adorable. Anyways, I have a video of him interviewing Kathleen and at one point, I giggled a little during the inteview. Andy turn around to me and flashes his grin. He melts me almost as much as Mika now. LMAO!! I think I've watched that video a hundred time just for the flash smile. :naughty:

CC, did you put that vid on Youtube?

Hey Rak1,

It's so funny, whenever I see you, I also think of Andy. OMG...he's just so adorable. Anyways, I have a video of him interviewing Kathleen and at one point, I giggled a little during the inteview. Andy turn around to me and flashes his grin. He melts me almost as much as Mika now. LMAO!! I think I've watched that video a hundred time just for the flash smile. :naughty:

we are here to share! :biggrin2:

ciao charlie....how much do you miss him?

(mika or andy...at yr choice!) :naughty:

Hiya Rose, nice to get a message from Saranayde. I feel like a VIP when I get messages from famous people. Lovely feeling isn't it?

i get them all the time shari :shocked: telling me to bog off :roftl: well no i do , do u remember scritti politti ? well the guitarist dickie speak to me every so often , we`re even trying to twist greens arm to do the retrofest this year which is in scotland :thumb_yello:

Hello dear Oldlings. Happy Valentine's Day for everyone who's having one :wub2: and a hug for everyone who needs a hug! :huglove:

Rose, that is cool, a message from Saranayde! :thumb_yello: I hope things will work out well for you with the lease van and new housing! It's a hectic time for you, isnt' it?

I went to a funeral today (of the girl who passed away last week) and I was really impressed. Especially when her daughter spoke and when this song was played. I think I will make it an early night tonight, I'm not really nice company at the moment.

Oh, that is sad Blue! I missed that last week, was she related to you or a friend? What age is her daughter, how brave of her to speak at her mother's funeral...

YOU DO need a hug dear karin.....

try to relax and let time do its soothing job

You're welcome:wink2:

What a sad song - but suitable I guess!! Take care - we will still be here when you feel up to coming back a bit more :huglove:

Oh, that is sad Blue! I missed that last week, was she related to you or a friend? What age is her daughter, how brave of her to speak at her mother's funeral...

Someone from our riding club I knew quite well. She was the second beloved young person from our club who died within a week time (the other one was a good friend of mine and they were the same age, late 30s). Her daughter is 12, a copy of her mum. She's such a brave girl.

Yeah, I got a few videos like this that I would never feel right about putting up....too personal. But, I'm glad I was a part of that. So much fun. I want Mika and gang to trust me not to put up stuff like what I have. I just wanted to tell about the grin. Why does Andy have to be so darned cute? He was really cute when he saw me in VIP. I actually saw him without his camera....if you can beleive that one. LOL! He looks really good without a camera attached to his shoulder. :thumb_yello:

Oooooo, too bad! :boxed:

i cannot think of our sweet pengu just homeless...:shocked:

even mika and humphrey have got a home! :wink2:

good news in a way rose...is the flag still with you?

I'm pretty resilliant, I always bounce back.

I do have the flag, and getting a mite antsy at the moment, waiting to find out about this whole official thing.

I'm waiting to put the new backing on, but FD told me to hang on until Deanos next announcement, and it's only a week and a bit before the shows, so I'll need to know soon, in case they change the logo or amend it in any way.

Hey Blue, don't forget I'll be on here and myspace tonight if you feel like unloading.

Things are a bit crazy at the moment, but I spoke to my brother the other night, and we never normally have deep and meaningful conversations, but I was pretty low and he told me not to worry everything always works out in the end. And since then things seem that much better, so I guess you never know where your inspiration will come from.

Yeah, I got a few videos like this that I would never feel right about putting up....too personal. But, I'm glad I was a part of that. So much fun. I want Mika and gang to trust me not to put up stuff like what I have. I just wanted to tell about the grin. Why does Andy have to be so darned cute? He was really cute when he saw me in VIP. I actually saw him without his camera....if you can beleive that one. LOL! He looks really good without a camera attached to his shoulder. :thumb_yello:

Yes, he certainly does, even better when he is smiling right at you!

Wow Martine, over 30 years? That really is an achievement then! :thumb_yello:

YOU DO need a hug dear karin.....

try to relax and let time do its soothing job

Thank you Robi, and thank you all for your sweet words! :blush-anim-cl:

I hope I'll have some good news tomorrow - well actually I need some good news by now after all the misery and I hope it will happen tomorrow. If yes, I'll let you know.

Rose, are you on MSN too?

so i watched jay leno vid again....:blink:

did someone order Mika not to jump?

:blink:

i mean....he seems so 'still'! we are not used!

bye everyone, i won't be at home tonight, see you tomorrow!

Have a good girls night out Robi - catch you tomorrow!!! :huglove:

Wow Martine, over 30 years? That really is an achievement then! :thumb_yello:

Thank you Robi, and thank you all for your sweet words! :blush-anim-cl:

I hope I'll have some good news tomorrow - well actually I need some good news by now after all the misery and I hope it will happen tomorrow. If yes, I'll let you know.

Rose, are you on MSN too?

Unfortunately I'm not, haven't got around to that yet.