This Ones for Us Girls (Part 13)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have school day..and going to dentist:thumbdown: I have sport tomorrow too..i'll be playing volleyball-->it's only sport i like:naughty:

my hands are in pain a bit cos i've been painting all day but other than that i'm ok. How are you?

For a uk gig!

Dentist again ?:thumbdown: i used to play a lot of volley in school it was my fav too !

me too i don't feel well and i'm very tired cause i woke up at 6 am for my maths exam !

me too !plenty of uk tours !:roftl:

Well now i'm off girls see you later goodnight xx

lol, when i read the first part of that sentence i was thinking, hmm i wonder if she hasn't slept because of london :naughty:

did u go to bed, but was like sooo excited u just felt like jumping about? :bleh: i do that a lot lol

ahaahha :roftl:

yeah xd

yeah i went to my bed but i was so excited that i couldn't sleep! so i decided to play the sims on my ds the whole night :naughty:

ur jumping a lot on ur bed? :roftl:

Dentist again ?:thumbdown: i used to play a lot of volley in school it was my fav too !

me too i don't feel well and i'm very tired cause i woke up at 6 am for my maths exam !

Goodnight Vanni!

Goooood ta:)

Cant wait now, not long left:punk:

I hope to god that he does a Lollipop Girl entry thing over here!:)

]

i know!!! eek! i got 19 days left, and i gotta finish this giftbook, it's taking me ages to do :blink:

yeah that'd be mega-cool if he did it! not that i'd enter, but still lol.. even though he would have plenty of mates to do it for him in london, but still.. it'd be nice to get fans to participate in things like these =]

hmm, very colourful, i've spent the last 6 hours painting lol. And how was your day?

Oh,i'm sure you can paint very well! And what you painted? It was interesting-i was at school,then i was at my couch-->played volleyball, then i went to shop to buy some candies, and then i come home and tried my dance.. :thumb_yello:

Yeah..in last time he put some medicant on my teeth..:thumbdown:

Oh, then you are good in volleyball:naughty: Goodnight!

i know!!! eek! i got 19 days left, and i gotta finish this giftbook, it's taking me ages to do :blink:

yeah that'd be mega-cool if he did it! not that i'd enter, but still lol.. even though he would have plenty of mates to do it for him in london, but still.. it'd be nice to get fans to participate in things like these =]

19 days?

Jeeze its fast approaching:shocked: lol

Yeah:)

...Why wouldnt you enter? Its a great oppertunity.

Yeah, i suppose he would have Lorna and loads of other people to do it...But it would only be fair since he did it for his American fans:wink2:

oh :bleh:

lol okay.. you like both!

Yes!!

ok :bleh:

yeah i'll have to! she needs to hear every single compliment i have to give her :mf_rosetinted: lol

Yes, I'm sure she'll love it!

Yeah, same here:boxed:

What have you got to do?

I have to finish designing my website, I have an 8 page essay to do and I have to make a documentary!

You?

ahaahha :roftl:

yeah xd

yeah i went to my bed but i was so excited that i couldn't sleep! so i decided to play the sims on my ds the whole night :naughty:

ur jumping a lot on ur bed? :roftl:

lol, that kinda happened with me the day before i was going to america, i knew i would be too excited to sleep so i just stayed on MFC til 5.30 am =]

well not literally lol.. i just stay awake smile to myself, kinda do my little dances.. and yeeah :fisch: lol

lol, that kinda happened with me the day before i was going to america, i knew i would be too excited to sleep so i just stayed on MFC til 5.30 am =]

well not literally lol.. i just stay awake smile to myself, kinda do my little dances.. and yeeah :fisch: lol

when did you go to america? i wasn't really excited when i was going to london.. it was just like; wow,cool, america! but i never had this feeling before.. MIKAAAAAAAAAAAA in london :wub2:

hahaha! you stayed on mfc till 5.30? wow :shocked:

You had a good day?

it was Crap.

Lol

:naughty:

But it was...im soooo stressed.

Cant wait for this week to be over lol

as i already said, i've never been to amsterdam! hahah it's a shame :lmfao:

so i really don't know how it looks like!

the shops huh? i know you like them over here :das:

Well you should go...Its GREEEAT!

Most of the shops over there are 'Chickeney' shops:bleh:

But there are some other nice shops aswell =)

I have to finish designing my website, I have an 8 page essay to do and I have to make a documentary!

You?

Woooah thats alot...when does it have to be finnished by?

Well...i have to do a 20 page portfolio and a 5 page essay...

..........By friday:boxed:

I dont know how the hell im ment to do it:blink:

Oh,i'm sure you can paint very well! And what you painted? It was interesting-i was at school,then i was at my couch-->played volleyball, then i went to shop to buy some candies, and then i come home and tried my dance.. :thumb_yello:

thanks :blush-anim-cl: well for the yasmine giftbook i'm just drawing some random stuff, i don't wanna give it away til i finish and put up pictures =]

wow, busy day! ooh what kinda candles did ya buy?

Gigs are alot more fun! It's like a huge party!

yeah! :shocked:

but i think that if your fave club is having a goal (lol, i think yknow what i mean but I can't explain it else..) you're like: OMG OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! lol xd

yeah mika gigs ARE a party with mfcers around you :yay:

Woooah thats alot...when does it have to be finnished by?

Well...i have to do a 20 page portfolio and a 5 page essay...

..........By friday:boxed:

I dont know how the hell im ment to do it:blink:

14th March

Whoa! You left it a little late didn't you! :naughty:

19 days?

Jeeze its fast approaching lol

Yeah:)

...Why wouldnt you enter? Its a great oppertunity.

Yeah, i suppose he would have Lorna and loads of other people to do it...But it would only be fair since he did it for his American fans:wink2:

yup indeed! well.. in your case it's 22 days :wink2:

cos i wouldn't fit in the dress, and the shoes i bet :roftl:

yeah, but u never know, we'll just have to wait :wink2:

that's true.. we're just as special :mf_rosetinted:

yeah! :shocked:

but i think that if your fave club is having a goal (lol, i think yknow what i mean but I can't explain it else..) you're like: OMG OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! lol xd

yeah mika gigs ARE a party with mfcers around you :yay:

My team haven't been playing too well recently!