This Ones for Us Girls (Part 13)

Sarah_Lollipop

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA! hahahaahah! that's a shame! i need to stop with talking bout london.. :naughty:

yeah i mean florida!

yeah i was excited but not as excited as i am now about LONDON!!!

hahaha! lol mika on YT yeah.. fortunately you were on time at the airport.. ;D

what im going to do where?

yes, yes you should :mf_rosetinted: lol.

i can see your reasons for it though, since i live in london i kinda forget that other people haven't, how long are you staying for?

yup i was, luckily, i was sooo tired, but i really wanted to watch the movies on the little screen on the seat :naughty: i feel asleep at the hotel though lol.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i read football somewhere....i love football, but isn't football in america diferent from here??? :blink:

football! yup we're talking about football! and not about american football/soccer! lol xd

yes, yes you should :mf_rosetinted: lol.

i can see your reasons for it though, since i live in london i kinda forget that other people haven't, how long are you staying for?

yup i was, luckily, i was sooo tired, but i really wanted to watch the movies on the little screen on the seat :naughty: i feel asleep at the hotel though lol.

hahah! ok ;d

ur always talking bout london then? ROFL!

2 days :tears: lol it's enough for me! i think so then.. i mean yesterday i cried from happiness that I'm finally going to london and i still can't believe it :mf_rosetinted:

haha! you watched films in the aeroplane? i was listening to some mika music on the player!

i was really tired when I was at the airport in FL, it was actually night for me!

Aww.. 40 day? It's more than month:naughty: I can't resist.. Yummy.. i can offer you some?:naughty:

What's your fave drink?

yeah i know :S i managed to last time, i'll see if i can do it again :naughty: and with my birthday coming up, no chocolate cake for me!! but i'm going to a lebanese restaurant and they don't have much choco so thats good :wub2:

no u can't lol, don't tempt me already! :bleh:

as in alcoholic or non-alcoholic? :bleh: i don't really have a fave drink i guess.. but cappuccinos are my fave hot drinks :D

yeah i know :S i managed to last time, i'll see if i can do it again :naughty: and with my birthday coming up, no chocolate cake for me!! but i'm going to a lebanese restaurant and they don't have much choco so thats good :wub2:

no u can't lol, don't tempt me already! :bleh:

as in alcoholic or non-alcoholic? :bleh: i don't really have a fave drink i guess.. but cappuccinos are my fave hot drinks :D

hahaha, poor you! But why you don't eat them? I saw you in myspace- you are thin:thumb_yello: [it looks so]

I really like fruit cakes for my birthday-you can eat it then!

Are you sure,you don't want some yummy chocolate bar? :das:

As alcoholic and non too..

Oh, my fave is cappuccino too,and cocoa.. i don't drink coffee..

hahah! ok ;d

ur always talking bout london then? ROFL!

2 days :tears: lol it's enough for me! i think so then.. i mean yesterday i cried from happiness that I'm finally going to london and i still can't believe it :mf_rosetinted:

haha! you watched films in the aeroplane? i was listening to some mika music on the player!

i was really tired when I was at the airport in FL, it was actually night for me!

never!! :bleh:

aw bless, that's so sweet :wub2:

yeah i did! i just had to lol. I didn't bring my ipod, cos i brought the cd instead to listen to when we hired the car =] i played it like 10 times, my poor family :naughty:

i hate the jetlag :thumbdown:

hahaha, poor you! But why you don't eat them? I saw you in myspace- you are thin:thumb_yello: [it looks so]

I really like fruit cakes for my birthday-you can eat it then!

Are you sure,you don't want some yummy chocolate bar? :das:

As alcoholic and non too..

Oh, my fave is cappuccino too,and cocoa.. i don't drink coffee..

the candy? i just don't like them, dunno why, too sweet.

I'm really not but thanks! lol, those pics were taken a while ago :fisch:

that's true! i'll get my mum to make a non-choco cake :bleh:

hehe, nooo :tears:

hmm alcoholic.. pina colada, and there's this nice peach one but i forget what its called.. and non, well i always have a sprite or red fanta's really good, how about you?

a lot of people don't like coffee wow.. lol