Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A degree! :roftl:

I need high results!!

the day before my birthday =] that would be on the 21st as my birthday's on the 22nd, remember that :fisch::naughty:

What do you need for this degree ?:boxed:

How you can get high results then ?

Yeah are you going only to a lebanese restaurant on your bday ?:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah are you going only to a lebanese restaurant on your bday ?:blush-anim-cl:

well, i'm doing a few things, on the thursday lebanese restaurant, on friday going with natalie to the apartment laura, jennie and some other mfcers are staying at, saturday having another bday dinner, sunday i dunno, then mooondaaaaay :punk:

This is hard to explain!

My degree is called Info/Comms and Management Systems and I need to get high results in these subjects! This way I can get a good job!

Aww it's difficult for me to understand !:roftl:

well, i'm doing a few things, on the thursday lebanese restaurant, on friday going with natalie to the apartment laura, jennie and some other mfcers are staying at, saturday having another bday dinner, sunday i dunno, then mooondaaaaay :punk:

Sounds like a nice week at the end of Feb !:roftl: I wish i would come to your party !

Did that explain it??

yuppp :biggrin2:

the mfcer one at the apartment? i'm sure u could come :wink2: god, it'd be great having a big mfc party :wub2:

Oh yeah !!!just found out that Jennifer Lopez gave birth to 2 little boys !:roftl:

I'm coming on Sunday on the 24th at 12 in the afternoon !!!!yeah would be great !!!gonna have drinks too ?:naughty: