• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine,thanks! And you Celesteeeeee?:das:

okay!

yeaaah I'm fineee tooo! :lol3:

what did you do today? :biggrin2:

sarah read;

the first day back at school. I'm walking because I missed the bus. Not a good start. Year Nine. I wonder what it'll be like. Number nine, number nine, number nine... It's on the classic Beatles White album, the crazy mixed-up bit at the end. I've always felt close to John Lennong even though he died before I was born..

:lmao:

okay!

yeaaah I'm fineee tooo! :lol3:

what did you do today? :biggrin2:

sarah read;

the first day back at school. I'm walking because I missed the bus. Not a good start. Year Nine. I wonder what it'll be like. Number nine, number nine, number nine... It's on the classic Beatles White album, the crazy mixed-up bit at the end. I've always felt close to John Lennong even though he died before I was born..

:lmao:

I went to school,then went to dance trainig, played volleyball, went to store and come home:naughty: You?

Celestee, you said that your pic (you want that one to your avatar) is too large.. i guess you didn't read my answer.. i said i can make it in smaller size.. if you want:bleh:

I went to school,then went to dance trainig, played volleyball, went to store and come home:naughty: You?

Celestee, you said that your pic (you want that one to your avatar) is too large.. i guess you didn't read my answer.. i said i can make it in smaller size.. if you want:bleh:

oh sorry i didn't saw ur reply :no:

pleaseeee! :woot_jump:

that woudl be amazing! i'd love to use it as my avvie!

I've never heard of her either! I prefer classic books!

http://www.cathycassidy.com :biggrin2:

oh... classic books? well you like different books than me :bleh: i love mags and books :mf_lustslow:

btw today i had a horrible nightmare about london :hypo:

and i've cried for about an hour in my bed while listening to any other world and happy ending :boxed:

Tell me about the nightmare!

okay! :lmao:

i couldn't sleep so i was awake till 3 o clock or half past three (i dunno exactly)

anyway my dad and mum didn't wake up so I missed the flight! it was horrible, i missed the mika gig and i screamed; AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I HATE HATE HATE LONDON! and when i woke up, i thought; phew, i still have to go to the mika gig :roftl:

okay! :lmao:

i couldn't sleep so i was awake till 3 o clock or half past three (i dunno exactly)

anyway my dad and mum didn't wake up so I missed the flight! it was horrible, i missed the mika gig and i screamed; AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I HATE HATE HATE LONDON! and when i woke up, i thought; phew, i still have to go to the mika gig :roftl:

It's understandable this close to the gig! You think of all the things that could go wrong!