This Ones for Us Girls (Part 13)

Sarah_Lollipop

firstly! they aren't boys underwear.. they were in the women section.. and they're pink.. and second... boys boxers are hot lol, i wouldn't mind wearing a certain grey pair from gap like a certain someone, they look very comfy :mf_rosetinted: jks :roftl:

:fisch:

Me neither lmao

Well you never know my friend's brother had pink underwear....and sometimes the old people put boys things where girls things go and vice versa because they think it'd be funny if you bought a top that was a bit too square for your body type and went on live television looking like sponge bob square pants!

Haha says you...Your practicly decribing your whole underwear draw: lol

OOh glittery :das:

:lmfao: Im disturbed.

I am too :sad:

Let's be disturbed together!!!!:roftl:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh okay ! ^^

:lmfao: I love them all but Joey is so funny ! Him and his hugsy and meetball sandwishes!

Phoebe is hilarious as well! She's so weird sometimes! :roftl:

Joey eats all the time !I wonder why he doesn't get fat :roftl:

yeah she is !but she's funny :roftl:

:lmfao: BY the looks of it i'd rather be boob-blind than boob-cyclops :lmao:

lmao.. i was thinking cyclops when i was thinking of the one boob.. hehe :roftl: now if u were a boob-cyclops would that boob be on your forhead? or your chest? :roftl:

lmao.. i was thinking cyclops when i was thinking of the one boob.. hehe :roftl: now if u were a boob-cyclops would that boob be on your forhead? or your chest? :roftl:

:lmao::roftl::lol3::lmfao:

*imagines* I think it'd be centred in the midst of your chest, right inbetween where the two would normally go...

unless you wanted to go for that "Boil chic" look that some people are currently setting inwhich the boob takes place in the midst of your forehead.

Girls I can't stay in this thread anymore !Its going too fast :shocked: and i can't type like that !:roftl:

lol, i know what u mean.. i'm replying to everyone's post like 10 mins later :naughty: god, it hasn't been this fast in like ageeees!!

lol *starts feeling uncomfortable* err.. yes... i am.. errr :fisch:

:lmfao:

Haha...

:lmao::roftl::lmfao:

*imagines* I think it'd be centred in the midst of your chest, right inbetween where the two would normally go...

unless you wanted to go for that "Boil chic" look that some people are currently setting inwhich the boob takes place in the midst of your forehead.

WTF are you talking about? :lmfao:

Im quite scared...:mf_rosetinted: