This Ones for Us Girls (Part 13)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:

Well you never know my friend's brother had pink underwear....and sometimes the old people put boys things where girls things go and vice versa because they think it'd be funny if you bought a top that was a bit too square for your body type and went on live television looking like sponge bob square pants!

:

oh you know what, whatever :mf_rosetinted: lol.. i like it so i'm gonna wear it! boy underwear or no boy underwear :mf_rosetinted:

i'm not! i just happened to mention i owned a pair of pink playboy boxers, i don't own one pair of pants ya know :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah yeah...

WHAAAT...so you dnt own a pair of thongs or anything?:shocked:

You strange strange girl...

*slaps* Don't be scared, you're more corrupted than I.

*slaps back*

Well im not the one talking about where to put a boob.:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao::roftl::lol3::lmfao:

*imagines* I think it'd be centred in the midst of your chest, right inbetween where the two would normally go...

unless you wanted to go for that "Boil chic" look that some people are currently setting inwhich the boob takes place in the midst of your forehead.

lmao :roftl::roftl:

ew.. no thanks.. i would actually go with neither.. gah, thank god i have 2.. in the right places =] (aah, big girl you are beautiful, la la la)

Since...sherry and jass and kavi and everyone:sad:

GAAH i miss those days.lol

i know! it's so sad :tears: i really loved those times :fisch: (of course everyone is great atm) but it's always good reliving those kinda moments =]

i know! it's so sad :tears: i really loved those times :fisch: (of course everyone is great atm) but it's always good reliving those kinda moments =]

I know :tears:

I miss sherry trying to teach me russian:tears:

Oh and all the other random shizz we used to talk about:bleh:

I know a lot, thank you very much, Mrs. Pickler.

AAAhahaa Mrs Pickler:lmao: *goes and hides again*