This Ones for Us Girls (Part 13)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know what means goos! So..:naughty:

Ok-maybe americans and british, latvian humor are different..

we also have different humour :mf_rosetinted:

but i usually don't get it!

last new years eve, my cousins, aunt, and uncle went to our home and everyone was laughing because a stupid dutch comedian was making jokes about other countries. i got fed up with it, cos after that, they made jokes about mika and that made me cry! so i went to my room, and i turned my mika dvd on (really hard) and i was happy :mf_rosetinted: amazing isnt it?

Yeah..it's just different.. example- i think "The Simpsons" is really funny:naughty:

the simpsons! :lol3:

that's american humour! mmmnh yeah I was watching it for the first time in the aeroplane... there was a cute mikaish guy a chair behind me in the aeroplane... :wub2:

whehe ;D

My sense of humour is very british!

And mine- very latvian:p

we also have different humour :mf_rosetinted:

but i usually don't get it!

last new years eve, my cousins, aunt, and uncle went to our home and everyone was laughing because a stupid dutch comedian was making jokes about other countries. i got fed up with it, cos after that, they made jokes about mika and that made me cry! so i went to my room, and i turned my mika dvd on (really hard) and i was happy :mf_rosetinted: amazing isnt it?

Aww..hun-your family are mean:huglove: How can they laughing about Mika when they know that you like him?

And mine- very latvian:p

Aww..hun-your family are mean:huglove: How can they laughing about Mika when they know that you like him?

I don't know!

the ruined my whole new years eve!

i was the only one who was sitting like; gooooooosh cmon this is freaking stupid ... who likes comedians? ;S

anyway some ppl are doing stupid bout mika... now i've learned how to live with it but it's still hard to cope with it!

latvian JOKES! ROFL! ;D

I don't know!

the ruined my whole new years eve!

i was the only one who was sitting like; gooooooosh cmon this is freaking stupid ... who likes comedians? ;S

anyway some ppl are doing stupid bout mika... now i've learned how to live with it but it's still hard to cope with it!

latvian JOKES! ROFL! ;D

Yeah, i can imagine it:thumbdown: I have some friends who said me Mika is gay, why you listening that crap and so.:no: But now all know and they respect it..Or i slap them:lmao:

Yeah, i can imagine it:thumbdown: I have some friends who said me Mika is gay, why you listening that crap and so.:no: But now all know and they respect it..Or i slap them:lmao:

hahahahha! :roftl:

i'm afraid to tell someone I'm a mika fan! theyve bullied me on the primary with the fact that I'm a mika fan! but now, I'm actually proud of it! :mf_rosetinted: MIKA FANS FOREVEEER! MIKAAA! <3

hehe :bleh:

u better not listen to them, it doesn't matter if he's gay or not, does it?

i'm afraid to tell someone I'm a mika fan! theyve bullied me on the primary with the fact that I'm a mika fan! but now, I'm actually proud of it! :mf_rosetinted: MIKA FANS FOREVEEER! MIKAAA! <3

I get alot of stick too! It makes me laugh!

Lol all my friends know that i'm Mika and Green day fan:naughty: In school's library there are one women who working there and she always give Mika's or Green day posters from the magazines to me:naughty:

No it doesn't! But i love gays too:wub2:

Lol all my friends know that i'm Mika and Green day fan:naughty: In school's library there are one women who working there and she always give Mika's or Green day posters from the magazines to me:naughty:

No it doesn't! But i love gays too:wub2:

ooo hyeah you like green day too!

hahaahah that's cooool! (=

mika posters! :mf_lustslow:

Just write anything! How was school today?

okay!

school was fine!

we had chinese, human science, and carve/sculpt (?:bleh:)

ooo hyeah you like green day too!

hahaahah that's cooool! (=

mika posters! :mf_lustslow:

okay!

school was fine!

we had chinese, human science, and carve/sculpt (?:bleh:)

Yeah, i love those guys almost 3 years:wub2: They are just awsome:punk: You like Green day too?:bleh:

Yeah, i have many Mika's posters:das:

You doing Chinese? That's great! You do some interesting things at your school!

for me it isn't interesting!

chinese is really hard!

ni hao ma?

chá = tea (not sure :bleh:)

I don't like the subjects that I have at school! (who does ;S)