The Chubby Bunny Family Thread

Ceci_B

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi my lil nephew! how's everything going??

yesterday was SUCH a day for me :mf_rosetinted: couldn't go worse!

It was for me too! Here's what happend I already posted this but oh well! Well yesterday I went to pssa testing and I thought I'd be fine, but I have anxiety and stuff which is why I started Cyber School this year, and well when I got there I had a monster panic attack, and started cying and oh it was soo embaresing and I still feel anxious from it and it won't go away I'm so helpless right now! And I had to still take the test so I was there for 3 more hours! UHG.

poor you babe! :cheers: lets just forget about it :naughty:

well my parents are MAD at me, 'cause someone stole my celphone like 1 month ago, and the person that stole it has been using it!!! so the phone bill came up to 2000 pesos, that's like 200usd, and I need to find money like as soon as possible 'cuz my parents are MAD at me :mf_rosetinted: , I know it's my fault but rrrrr I'm mad at me too haha

so yes, I've been listening to Mika, the easiest way to cheer me up :blush-anim-cl:

Good morning guys! It is 6:30am and I should not be up but I think I am coming down with something! I kept waking up every hour last night either too hot or too cold and I am still getting hot and cold sweats :(

This really isnt good, the first of the Mika concerts start on Monday and I realy dont wanna be ill for them! Plus I am meant to have a lecture in 3 and a half hous which lasts from 10-4 and really dont know if I could handle it, the way I am feeling! I might go in for the second half but we will see!

I feel so ill,but I must get better for Monday!!

How is everyone else? Sorry I havent been on for a while have had lots of preparations for the concerts and been very busy with uni work!!

Liz xxx

:wub2: