Ceci_B

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

coool dream :mf_rosetinted: one time i dreamed, that mika kissed me :wub2:

one time? hahah I dreamed that too much times now :blush-anim-cl:

Could someone put me at the first page please??? Pages before it's official, that I'm the daughter of Lucy... How old shall I be???

hello!! yes you're officially my daughter, problem is that Ceci manages this thread and she can't log in as long as she wishes too 'cuz school and stuff like that, but soon you'll be add :thumb_yello: , same is happening with the newest members, as you see, Mirano my other 'new' daughter isn't on the list either! but don't worry about it!!

I know, I'm late as always and can't talk to you... and Ok, I admit this time is my fault LOL I'm re-reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in spanish, and can't leave it noooow :mf_lustslow: haha so I must go again to read it!!

bye bye, lots of love :wub2:

and yes death threats because people are so insecure they can't have a beautiful man who's tall and has gorgeous hair to refuse to talk about his sexual orientation! Gay, straight, bi, who cares!! no matter what, I'll always love and support my wonderful chubby bunny father Mika! uh you wouldn't understand..

Hahaha I was mad! I posted that to a friend and started to make myself angry.:naughty:

and yes death threats because people are so insecure they can't have a beautiful man who's tall and has gorgeous hair to refuse to talk about his sexual orientation! Gay, straight, bi, who cares!! no matter what, I'll always love and support my wonderful chubby bunny father Mika! uh you wouldn't understand..

Hahaha I was mad! I posted that to a friend and started to make myself angry.:naughty:

And the reply:

Mika is a weirdo!!!!!!

I don't know why I talk to her:blink: :mf_rosetinted:

And the reply:

Mika is a weirdo!!!!!!

I don't know why I talk to her:blink: :mf_rosetinted:

OMG!! ME NEITHER!! loool

my friends really like him!! but one of them is actually in love with him, not as much as me!! but she is :blush-anim-cl:

but my moooom... gooooooooshh.. she liked his music and everything, she used to hear it while driving the car, but as soon as she knew he wasn't that straight, she started to say like... "I don't know why are you listening that GAY music" :thumbdown: but it's ok... she doesn't understand :mf_rosetinted: LOL

OMG!! ME NEITHER!! loool

my friends really like him!! but one of them is actually in love with him, not as much as me!! but she is :blush-anim-cl:

but my moooom... gooooooooshh.. she liked his music and everything, she used to hear it while driving the car, but as soon as she knew he wasn't that straight, she started to say like... "I don't know why are you listening that GAY music" :thumbdown: but it's ok... she doesn't understand :mf_rosetinted: LOL

Ugh! Ahahah my mom says hes gay too. Im like you dont know that!