Okay so it's Easter right? So my mom asks me which CD I want for Easter (because I usually get a small gift on Easter). So I gave her this list (they go from most important to least):

a CD by the Scissor Sister

"Rufus Wainwright Live: From Carnegie Hall"

Prince- "Purple Rain"

Hedley- "Famous Last Words"

She went to Wal-Mart and they had none of them!!! Can you believe it? They didn't even have Prince!!!

This has happened to me before. Here's my suggestion: don't go looking for a CD at Wal-Mart (unless it's by a "popular" artist like Kelly Clarkson or Celine Dion) because you won't find it...look at somewhere like HMV or Music World...a place FULL of music:thumb_yello:

Sorry about that rant...I had to get it off my chest.

Okay so it's Easter right? So my mom asks me which CD I want for Easter (because I usually get a small gift on Easter). So I gave her this list (they go from most important to least):

a CD by the Scissor Sister

"Rufus Wainwright Live: From Carnegie Hall"

Prince- "Purple Rain"

Hedley- "Famous Last Words"

She went to Wal-Mart and they had none of them!!! Can you believe it? They didn't even have Prince!!!

This has happened to me before. Here's my suggestion: don't go looking for a CD at Wal-Mart (unless it's by a "popular" artist like Kelly Clarkson or Celine Dion) because you won't find it...look at somewhere like HMV or Music World...a place FULL of music:thumb_yello:

Sorry about that rant...I had to get it off my chest.

Haha, i know exactly what you mean! I was just at Walmart like an hour ago actually, looking for the movie August Rush. Didn't have it. Walmart is so much cheaper, but you're right, you can never find anything there.

Ohhh Hi MElgo!!!!! yes I like so much this thread is really funny!!!!!!! I love this thread and I love Canadian people haha

Aw thats so sweet of you!! I don't know much about Columbia but I used to play soccer with this girl from there and she was such a nice person!

Haha, i know exactly what you mean! I was just at Walmart like an hour ago actually, looking for the movie August Rush. Didn't have it. Walmart is so much cheaper, but you're right, you can never find anything there.

Yes!!! You hit the right point!!! I would shop at Walmart because of their cheaper prices...but I can never find what I want. I'm willing to pay an extra dollar or two, if it means that I can actually buy what I want.

:huglove: my name's alexandra by the way, bye paulina!

And i'm Melissa! :thumb_yello:

I find it so hard to remember everyones name though. Especially cause i've never met anyone and don't even have a face to put with the name.

Yes!!! You hit the right point!!! I would shop at Walmart because of their cheaper prices...but I can never find what I want. I'm willing to pay an extra dollar or two, if it means that I can actually buy what I want.

Ya, and less stress too. I find Walmart to be constantly busy. I don't think i'd ever want to work there. And today i went through those stupid self check outs, which are even slower than actually going to a cashier i think.