very friendly :fisch:

:das: Canadians are the sexiest. aha

so very true :mf_rosetinted:

Okay so it's Easter right? So my mom asks me which CD I want for Easter (because I usually get a small gift on Easter). So I gave her this list (they go from most important to least):

a CD by the Scissor Sister

"Rufus Wainwright Live: From Carnegie Hall"

Prince- "Purple Rain"

Hedley- "Famous Last Words"

She went to Wal-Mart and they had none of them!!! Can you believe it? They didn't even have Prince!!!

This has happened to me before. Here's my suggestion: don't go looking for a CD at Wal-Mart (unless it's by a "popular" artist like Kelly Clarkson or Celine Dion) because you won't find it...look at somewhere like HMV or Music World...a place FULL of music:thumb_yello:

Sorry about that rant...I had to get it off my chest.

What ?? they didn't even have PRINCE ??!?!

wtf

Ohhh Hi MElgo!!!!! yes I like so much this thread is really funny!!!!!!! I love this thread and I love Canadian people haha

Aaaaawww this is so sweet of you !!!

Hey!!! How ARE YOU?

nothing much, I got home not long ago, and I was so happy the MFC was back on.

and I have class at 8:30 tomorrow! :shocked::sneaky2:

How about you?

Doing great, had a fun Easter w-e !! Didn't feel like working today though, it seems everybody was on holiday except the company I work for :thumbdown:

Hey people ! Like my new hair ?

Yes there's bright yellow streaks on the side of my head !

IMG_2607.jpg

:jawdrop: THAT LOOKS SO COOOOOL! It's so nice!! Very "Out there" but at the same time discrete with your hair colour!

Do you know what I mean?

It really looks very nice! :biggrin2:

Doing great, had a fun Easter w-e !! Didn't feel like working today though, it seems everybody was on holiday except the company I work for :thumbdown:

whaaaaa? you had to work today, I thought it was a holiday for everyone...no wonder you feel that way! LOL!

:jawdrop: THAT LOOKS SO COOOOOL! It's so nice!! Very "Out there" but at the same time discrete with your hair colour!

Do you know what I mean?

It really looks very nice! :biggrin2:

Thanks !!!

I wanted something original and a bit edgy but not too much cause I do work in an office...

I love the result !!! My hairdresser told me I was very "avant-gardiste" (fashion forward ?) to ask for this color cause it's gonna be the next big thing for fall and winter 2008 ! she said I'm the first customer on who she does it, the only other ones were models for hair fashion shows...

:mf_rosetinted:

whaaaaa? you had to work today, I thought it was a holiday for everyone...no wonder you feel that way! LOL!

yeah and the rest of the building I work in is all government so it was EMPTY today... we were the only ones there...

my bf had to work today too so at least he wasn't there sleeping in my face when I got up in the morning lol

Thanks !!!

I wanted something original and a bit edgy but not too much cause I do work in an office...

I love the result !!! My hairdresser told me I was very "avant-gardiste" (fashion forward ?) to ask for this color cause it's gonna be the next big thing for fall and winter 2008 ! she said I'm the first customer on who she does it, the only other ones were models for hair fashion shows...

:mf_rosetinted:

Wow! that is very cool! :mf_rosetinted: Look at you, setting fashion for the new seasons! That is awesome! :biggrin2:

yeah and the rest of the building I work in is all government so it was EMPTY today... we were the only ones there...

my bf had to work today too so at least he wasn't there sleeping in my face when I got up in the morning lol

Ha ha! I guess, it's always worse if you know you could be sleeping at home when someone else is.

Right what I should go do now! I have class early!

Good night! and hopefully talk to you again soon! Take care.

Wow! that is very cool! :mf_rosetinted: Look at you, setting fashion for the new seasons! That is awesome! :biggrin2:

Ha ha! I guess, it's always worse if you know you could be sleeping at home when someone else is.

Right what I should go do now! I have class early!

Good night! and hopefully talk to you again soon! Take care.

Night !

I should go too... work tomorrow...

:huglove: my name's alexandra by the way, bye paulina!

And i'm Melissa! :thumb_yello:

I find it so hard to remember everyones name though. Especially cause i've never met anyone and don't even have a face to put with the name.

Hi girls , sorry but database don't leave me here hahaha Ok each time that I come to the Canadian thread I'll remember Alexandra and Melissa , beautiful names girls!

Hi girls , sorry but database don't leave me here hahaha Ok each time that I come to the Canadian thread I'll remember Alexandra and Melissa , beautiful names girls!

Hey Paulina, didn't get a chance to welcome you! I'm Shanicka, but you can call me Nicka for short!

You're from Colombia? That's cool! My Spanish teacher is Colombian!

thank you! you're so sweet!