Happy Birthday HollyD

violetsky

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your welcome! if we were rich, we'd be in line, in chicago right now!

do you have a bigger pic of your avatar?!!? i can see my hood in there!!!!! did you get my e-mails!?!?

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! W-h-y- did you have to remind me? :lmao:

...actually we would have already been at the venue for ALMOST 7 hours already! :naughty:

I have not even checked my e-mail yet......

I have been BUSY! :lmao:

I made my scrap book yesterday and it is SO beautiful! :wub2:

Here ya go......

holl.jpg

your welcome! if we were rich, we'd be in line, in chicago right now!

do you have a bigger pic of your avatar?!!? i can see my hood in there!!!!! did you get my e-mails!?!?

I would be next you two as well. lol

If you ever comes back to the US and goes to Florida. I am definetely going there so we can all go together. I will take Jess with me. :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I would be next you two as well. lol

If you ever comes back to the US and goes to Florida. I am definetely going there so we can all go together. I will take Jess with me. :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

:yay: Lucy! If we are LUCKY he will come to Florida AND NYC and we can all hit BOTH shows together!!!! We seriously need a reunion soon!!!!! That was the most awesome 'experience' of my LIFE! I LOVE the MFC!!!!! :wub2:

I see my head on this pic. You call tell I am totally checking him out. That is embarassing!!!!!:wub2: :wub2:

Oh honey!!!!! I know :naughty:

Look how i am looking at him..... THAT is embarrasing.... do you think he noticed? :lmao:

Happy Birthday!!!!!! Saturday must've been a nice early birthday present, to say the least? :roftl: Probably the u derstatement of the century. :fisch:

....and the award for the understatement of the century goes to........

KATE! :yay: congratulations, dear! :yay:

:lmao:

It was the BEST gift EVER!!!!! I am still feeling it! How are you doing? :naughty:

OMG! Everyone keeps PMing me...and it is SO funny.... so I think I should clarify really quick......

OKAY....

Mika did not spit on me... he spit on the girl beside me, and I just got a wee bit of the spray :lmao:

Mika was sweating leaning over us singing and everyone saw his sweat gleaming in the bright lights..... and then a HUGE drop of sweat fell right on my hand, like magic falling from an angel. When it fell on me you could hear people gasp.... aaaahhhhhh......... it was so 'surreal' ....

so yay Mika's DNA was on me and it soaked into my skin! LOL

Dosen't make up for the bruises I had to suffer from Lollipop though!

Okay, Okay .... so it does! I still have my bruises btw and they HURT!!!!

aaahhh..... Mika Marks