Clare's Chill out Zone Part Four

Clare

i no! probably since here in the u.s most kids are going back to school tomorow and are finsihing up hw lol i am having a very good month!!!

Yeah it's midnight here too, but usually here are many people:naughty:

Why you have a good month?:bleh:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's midnight here too, but usually here are many people:naughty:

Why you have a good month?:bleh:

its my mika month lol:

2-2-08: terminal 5 gig

2-10-08:mika at the grammys

2-11-08: mika on fashion police

2-15-08: i went to paris and heard mika every day on the radio and found a perfume that i think yasmine designed the label for (perfume by paul smith (making it more possible that its by yasmine since mika modeled for him) called floral smells amazing and i am gonna buy it off of ebay)

2-23-08: I GOT TICKETS TO THE ARRAS FESTIVAL IN JULY!!!

2-24-08: i bought the vogue magazine where mika and yasmine are in (wanted to buy blender but it wasnt in the super market i went to:thumbdown:) and i got a new fone!

its my mika month lol:

2-2-08: terminal 5 gig

2-10-08:mika at the grammys

2-11-08: mika on fashion police

2-15-08: i went to paris and heard mika every day on the radio and found a perfume that i think yasmine designed the label for (perfume by paul smith (making it more possible that its by yasmine since mika modeled for him) called floral smells amazing and i am gonna buy it off of ebay)

2-23-08: I GOT TICKETS TO THE ARRAS FESTIVAL IN JULY!!!

2-24-08: i bought the vogue magazine where mika and yasmine are in (wanted to buy blender but it wasnt in the super market i went to:thumbdown:) and i got a new fone!

OMG!!!It's awsome!:punk: Lucky yoou:wub2: You have seen already Mika?

OMG!!!It's awsome!:punk: Lucky yoou:wub2: You have seen already Mika?

yeah at terminal 5 and i was thinking if i see mika live it will stop the obsession but it only made it worse lol:roftl: i wanna see him in nimes also becasue the paris one is sold out but my parents told me only one concert:thumbdown: i even told them i will pay for it:thumbdown: but i guess at least i am going to one:bleh:

yeah at terminal 5 and i was thinking if i see mika live it will stop the obsession but it only made it worse lol:roftl: i wanna see him in nimes also becasue the paris one is sold out but my parents told me only one concert:thumbdown: i even told them i will pay for it:thumbdown: but i guess at least i am going to one:bleh:

awsome:roftl: you have a autograph too?

no he wouldnt sighn autographs before the gig cuz he didnt have time and my friend didnt let me stay after to watch him leave but i did get to dance on stage with him cuz of the stage invasion and i did shake his hand:wub2:

OMG!!! Lucky you!!!:wub2: How he was?

Hi girls. How's everyone?

Hi Clare! I'm fine,thanks! You?

Sorry to just barge in but.... oooooooooh earrings! i love them!

Hi!:wink2: I just love them..i bought today really expensive and pretty earings but i can't take a photo from them couse they are small and they look too bad in pic:naughty: :thumbdown: