Clare's Chill out Zone Part Four

Clare

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's addictive isn't it? :naughty:

First thing I do when I wake up is turn on my pc, to have a quick look at new posts (maybe some new and nice pics:naughty: ). Then I get dressed up and while having breakfast, I start reading the new posts. That takes whole day. And before I go to bed, I HAVE to have another look:blink:

But it's not an addiction:roftl:

First thing I do when I wake up is turn on my pc, to have a quick look at new posts (maybe some new and nice pics:naughty: ). Then I get dressed up and while having breakfast, I start reading the new posts. That takes whole day. And before I go to bed, I HAVE to have another look:blink:

But it's not an addiction:roftl:

Cause not..... :naughty: Well I normally spent most my time on here as soon as I get back from school. And most of the day at weekends :naughty:

Cause not..... :naughty: Well I normally spent most my time on here as soon as I get back from school. And most of the day at weekends :naughty:

At weekends I'm not able to come here. Then I'm with my boyfriend and he doesn't like the fact that I can stay behind my pc whole day.....He doesn't know about MFC, think that's better:naughty:

At weekends I'm not able to come here. Then I'm with my boyfriend and he doesn't like the fact that I can stay behind my pc whole day.....He doesn't know about MFC, think that's better:naughty:

Same with most of my friends/family :roftl:

I'm great thanks! Roll on the weekend!

Yes, just one more!

woo, I have 2 more years but i cant believe that my first year is already nearly over, it hsa gone so so fast!!

It is going well thanks.

Though the guy I work with doesn't like Mika!!! Grrrrrr!!

yeah only one house mate out of 7 likes Mika so I know what its like!

I am so GLAD I am over mine now!!!!! Makes life ALOT easier!!!! Now, I can watch Live in Cartoon Moiton and not CRY! :lmao:

....I am having a 'Neck Lift' :yay:

wow,good luck! yeah i hope i dont get that bad PMD cos i have been through it before in November when I went to my first Mika gig, plus I am thinking of going to Amsterdam gig in July, woo!!

woo, I have 2 more years but i cant believe that my first year is already nearly over, it hsa gone so so fast!!

yeah only one house mate out of 7 likes Mika so I know what its like!

wow,good luck! yeah i hope i dont get that bad PMD cos i have been through it before in November when I went to my first Mika gig, plus I am thinking of going to Amsterdam gig in July, woo!!

It is most annoying isn't it?

Thank you :huglove:

OMG - I wish I could go SO bad!!!! I do not want to have to wait FOREVER for Mika to come back to the U.S. I wish I was not so far away from everyone :tears: