Clare's Chill out Zone Part Four

Clare

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

shannon is a nine year old girl from england and she kept hidden under a bed but ... she was lost for quite a long time... and i saw that she was alive on the telly i though; oooomg she's aliveee! shannon is aliveeeeeeeeeeeeee :yay:

Did you find it strange that she went into care afterwards though? Don't they normally go straight home? And it was about a month I think! But..... Yay! Shannon! :yay:

:roftl:

shannon is a nine year old girl from england and she kept hidden under a bed but ... she was lost for quite a long time... and i saw that she was alive on the telly i though; oooomg she's aliveee! shannon is aliveeeeeeeeeeeeee :yay:

Oh..it's good then!:thumb_yello:

CUTE! My other neice is also 2... they are both sooo adroable! I just love children generally!

loool it's okay =)

coool! :punk:

awww 2 years old :lmao: aww lol xd

Yeah! She is so beautiful!

Yes... our government wants us to start daylight savings as well... I doubt it will really work though:thumbdown:

Got to go... it's lunch time!:naughty: I can eat now at last!

So you'll be doing the same as us then?

See you soon then.:thumb_yello:

Did you find it strange that she went into care afterwards though? Don't they normally go straight home? And it was about a month I think! But..... Yay! Shannon! :yay:

yeah that's strange... but maybe they just need to make sure that she's fine.. so she just needs some care.. :doh:

but i thought she was already deaaaad :tears:

the only thing that i want to know it.. why did she walked away?

Oh.. you need to go here:naughty:

A big cake!!!???:roftl:

I like rain too:mf_lustslow:

It's sunny and warm like in spring!:thumb_yello:

Oh. You must have got the weather we had yesterday. It was lovely wasn't it?

yeah that's strange... but maybe they just need to make sure that she's fine.. so she just needs some care.. :doh:

but i thought she was already deaaaad :tears:

the only thing that i want to know it.. why did she walked away?

Wasn't she just walking home from school? And the person who had her in his house was a distant reletive, and she said to her friends about running away...

I know! I just hope they find out what happened to Madiline McCann now...

Wasn't she just walking home from school? And the person who had her in his house was a distant reletive, and she said to her friends about running away...

Yes indeed, and that she's doing fine, that everything's allright with her, but I'm afraid she's not :tears:

Oops. That reminds me that I've to finish my flower fairy cross stitching....And there are so many books I haven't read yet. MFC is too addictive:naughty: :roftl:

You do cross stitching too. Wow!!!

It's a lovely hobby isn't it?

Oh.. it's a bit sad.. But you can be here all the time with us!:naughty:

I wish I could!

but i can't... sadly enough =(

wait yeaaah im reading it nooow

sorry they didnt told that on bbc news :hypo:

yeah she was... she was walking home after a swimming lesson at school ;S

yeah i relative from step father or something ;S but why didn't that man told that earlier to someone that she was there? :shocked:

madiline mccann.. :tears: i hope so too.... :no:

I wish I could!

but i can't... sadly enough =(

wait yeaaah im reading it nooow

sorry they didnt told that on bbc news :hypo:

yeah she was... she was walking home after a swimming lesson at school ;S

yeah i relative from step father or something ;S but why didn't that man told that earlier to someone that she was there? :shocked:

madiline mccann.. :tears: i hope so too.... :no:

:tears:

Maybe, she was running away TO him, and that's why she was hidding as well as he was :blink:

Awwwww that's sad.:thumbdown:

noooooo it's okay! believe me! :original:

:tears:

Maybe, she was running away TO him, and that's why she was hidding as well as he was :blink:

do you think he was hidding as well as shannon? :shocked:

i think that they're solving the mystery right now...

You do cross stitching too. Wow!!!

It's a lovely hobby isn't it?

Yes you're right! Most people think it's strange for a 26-year old girl to do cross stitching, but I started it because I had to take morphine against the pain my spleen was causing. Because of the morphine I couldn't read anymore, I felt asleep everytime I tried to read. My mum had stopped cross stitching years ago, so there was a design of a cat that was not started yet and I decided to give it a try. And now I love it, it's so relaxing, you're busy, but not really. Your thoughts can freely go or something, I think you know what I mean. And it's fun to make something from nothing. Do you know DMC's Flower Fairies?? I LOVE them:wink2:

Yes you're right! Most people think it's strange for a 26-year old girl to do cross stitching, but I started it because I had to take morphine against the pain my spleen was causing. Because of the morphine I couldn't read anymore, I felt asleep everytime I tried to read. My mum had stopped cross stitching years ago, so there was a design of a cat that was not started yet and I decided to give it a try. And now I love it, it's so relaxing, you're busy, but not really. Your thoughts can freely go or something, I think you know what I mean. And it's fun to make something from nothing. Do you know DMC's Flower Fairies?? I LOVE them:wink2:

I was 23 when I started cross stitching. I remember my Dad saying that I couldn't do it because of my eyesight problem I have. But I took no notice of him and got on with it.

I was 23 when I started cross stitching. I remember my Dad saying that I couldn't do it because of my eyesight problem I have. But I took no notice of him and got on with it.

your cross stitching work is awesome! :mf_lustslow: