Clare's Chill out Zone Part Four

Clare

I was 23 when I started cross stitching. I remember my Dad saying that I couldn't do it because of my eyesight problem I have. But I took no notice of him and got on with it.

And it's sooooo lovely, cross stitching:thumb_yello:

I made a project for my sister in law when she was pregnant. In fact, it was for the little baby, it's placed in his room. Everyone who sees it says it's great, and so unique. And that's one of the reasons I love it so much, you can buy the whole store, but when you make something yourself it's much more extraordinary.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What else did you you get?

um... nothing :lol3:

my brother gave me a necklace and something to do clutter in :lmao:

my dad told me that he'd ordered a mika hoody.. coz they didnt had one in my size at the gig but it's not here yet.. :boxed:

And it's sooooo lovely, cross stitching:thumb_yello:

I made a project for my sister in law when she was pregnant. In fact, it was for the little baby, it's placed in his room. Everyone who sees it says it's great, and so unique. And that's one of the reasons I love it so much, you can buy the whole store, but when you make something yourself it's much more extraordinary.

I made a picture for a friend of mine who had a baby too.

She loved it.

um... nothing :lol3:

my brother gave me a necklace and something to do clutter in :lmao:

my dad told me that he'd ordered a mika hoody.. coz they didnt had one in my size at the gig but it's not here yet.. :boxed:

Awww that's nice of him. What does the necklace look like?

yeah i have to :mf_rosetinted:

well um... i have also a cake with um.. mocha flavour.. :lmao:

Well, it's easy: Mikacake for you, mocha for the others:naughty:

Yesterday I heard soooooooo many times how awesome Mika was and stuff like that. :thumbdown::sneaky2: They don't know how boring and awesome they are in my eyes:wink2: :bleh:

Well, it's easy: Mikacake for you, mocha for the others:naughty:

Yesterday I heard soooooooo many times how awesome Mika was and stuff like that. :thumbdown::sneaky2: They don't know how boring and awesome they are in my eyes:wink2: :bleh:

but the mika cake is muuuuch bigger and im sure everyone wants the miak cake... :tears:

lmaaaaaaao xd

yeeeeh i know what u mean... some ppl think that u think hes amazing and he is but if theyre talking really st upid bout mika i get mad everytime! and that's drivin me maaaad everytimeee! ;S

coz yknow that its not a real mika fan :doh:

but the mika cake is muuuuch bigger and im sure everyone wants the miak cake... :tears:

lmaaaaaaao xd

yeeeeh i know what u mean... some ppl think that u think hes amazing and he is but if theyre talking really st upid bout mika i get mad everytime! and that's drivin me maaaad everytimeee! ;S

coz yknow that its not a real mika fan :doh:

If they don't like Mika, they don't deserve Mikacake. Easy:naughty: