Clare's Chill out Zone Part Four

Clare

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely need to chill out / vent.

Friday, I was late for school, failed 2 exams, got a detention notice for too many absences, forgot my history project on the kitchen table, and got kicked out of my last class for being "disruptive". Then driving home I was really pissed off and ended up getting my first speeding ticket.

Were things going to be any better yesterday? Nooooo... First text I got when I woke up was a picture from my exboyfriend of him and his new girlfriend saying "Look how hot she is!". Then right before dinner, I got in a HUGE fight with my stepmom... she started crying and then my dad got mad at me and so then they kicked me out of the house and I had to walk to my friend's house and spend the night. I just walked home again a few hours ago and had to snuck in through the downstairs window because they locked the side door and no one cares if I'm okay. My mom won't answer her telephone whenever I call, my stepbrother hates me, I don't care about school, a really snotty, catty girl is spreading nasty rumors about me, and no one ever hears my side of anything. Now I am just going to kill time until I have to go in for work at 10 for a nine hour shift with probably the most incompetent coworkers around.

Five more months... I can't wait to leave for college.

/rant.

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Heeeey, you really sound like you've had some bad luck. Ooooh dear me!!! All that stuff at once sounds reeeeeaaal baaaaaad.

(makes a nice relaxing herbal drink)

You relax like Mika says in his song, and take it eeeeeeeeaaaaaassssyyy!!!:punk:

I'm quite good thanks... we had loads of rain last night, my dad had to take my dog for a walk out in it :roftl:

lmaaaao :lmao:

well the rain in england prob went to holland this morning:lol3: (um... right :mf_rosetinted:)

awww poor doggy and daddy :lmao: