Clare

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where abouts did she go shopping.

I'm not sure, :boxed:

My couson has been working in this shop and last weekend this guy with a gun and this guy with a knife came into the store and tried to steal everything and my couson and her boss were trapped upstairs, and my stupid aunt didn't tell us all this till yesterday, :shocked:

That's just not normal :shocked:

I'm not sure, :boxed:

My couson has been working in this shop and last weekend this guy with a gun and this guy with a knife came into the store and tried to steal everything and my couson and her boss were trapped upstairs, and my stupid aunt didn't tell us all this till yesterday, :shocked:

That's just not normal :shocked:

:shocked: :shocked: omg!!

Well maybe your Aunt didn't want to frighten you.

Was it a robbery? Is everyone okay?

Whereabouts was this/

Hiyaaaa =)

looool xd

how r u?

Ehm...bored. And not so well. Sick, just had my antibiotics and now I'm looking green :wink2:

And the weather sucks. Had planned to go for a walk, but nobady wants to come with me. I love rain, but I'm the only one here:blink:

Ehm...bored. And not so well. Sick, just had my antibiotics and now I'm looking green :wink2:

And the weather sucks. Had planned to go for a walk, but nobady wants to come with me. I love rain, but I'm the only one here:blink:

aaww poor you :no:

hope you'll feel a bit better soon!

me too! rain :mf_lustslow:

Hi there. How are you?

Sick. But that's not lasting for more than one hour most of the times, so I'm ok :wink2: Did some cross-stitching today, been working on a pattern of knitting chickens, how mad is that after joining MFC:naughty: :roftl:

:shocked: :shocked: omg!!

Well maybe your Aunt didn't want to frighten you.

Was it a robbery? Is everyone okay?

Whereabouts was this/

Down the highstreet, near the cathedrail :shocked: , everyone was alright, and yeah it was a robbery, But still! Honestly, I worry about my family sometimes. And this happened on my Aunts birthday, and they STILL went out for a meal! I'd be terrifyed! :shocked:

Sick. But that's not lasting for more than one hour most of the times, so I'm ok :wink2: Did some cross-stitching today, been working on a pattern of knitting chickens, how mad is that after joining MFC:naughty: :roftl:

I did some cross stitching too.

Want a mint tea?

Down the highstreet, near the cathedrail :shocked: , everyone was alright, and yeah it was a robbery, But still! Honestly, I worry about my family sometimes. And this happened on my Aunts birthday, and they STILL went out for a meal! I'd be terrifyed! :shocked:

Yeah I think I would too.

It happened on her Birthday?

Yes please!

*actually there's a mug of mint tea right in front of me:naughty: *

Oh. That was a spare one in case anyone else walked in.

Is it still hot? If not I'll make another one.