Clare's Chill out Zone Part Four

Clare

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. So how much cross stitching have you got to do?

A lot.... I'm impatient and always working on more then one project. Guess I've got 8 project to work on, but some are allmost finished. At the moment, I'm working on my knitting-chickens-project, from Margaret Sherry. Love her designs:thumb_yello: And I'm finishing a Flowerfairydesign. And you?

How sweet! :wink2: ,

*claps like 5 year old* :naughty: ... I'm obcessed with 5 year oldness today, :blink:

:roftl: :roftl:

Oh. What did she have? Boy or girl?

Fine thanks.

Its a girl :biggrin2: Her name is Julia Ruth Isaï :wub2:

A lot.... I'm impatient and always working on more then one project. Guess I've got 8 project to work on, but some are allmost finished. At the moment, I'm working on my knitting-chickens-project, from Margaret Sherry. Love her designs:thumb_yello: And I'm finishing a Flowerfairydesign. And you?

8 projects. Wooooooooow!!!!

That's a lot.

Dont hold your breath on it though! My family is known for their lack of posting pictures of themselfs on the internet :lol3:

Hihi I don't like seeing my own face on internet too. But that's because I don't like my face at all:wink2:

Hihi I don't like seeing my own face on internet too. But that's because I don't like my face at all:wink2:

Yeah, the only picture of me I have on the internet is a painting :naughty: , oh, and some pictures that my friend got chasing me round with a camera at school :roftl:

Yeah, the only picture of me I have on the internet is a painting :naughty: , oh, and some pictures that my friend got chasing me round with a camera at school :roftl:

It's exactly the reason why it's always me to take the pics:naughty: :roftl:

:roftl: Yeah, I'm doing photography with school so it's kinda fun, I don't mind pictures of me in black and white, but I hate colour ones :naughty:

Photography used to be my biggest hobby, but I neglected it for a while now. It's a shame, but I hope to pick it up real soon.....