Luke(Lukas) Birthday Project!

Ioana

So you put water on the floor ?:roftl: you do that especially for Luke !:naughty:

I love that song !:insane: I discovered it when I was on the beach !

Who me? no...but he likes to play with water guns in the house :mf_rosetinted:

I have no idea when I heard it,but I am sure it has smth to do with Italy

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha. oh gawd.....lets not get too big of a head now, the US rules ALL!:punk::roftl: as much as i want to take that back, i dont want to seem like im an anti-citizen.:roftl:

Of course you do,tis a nation led by intelligent people,that says a lot about it :biggrin2:

haha. oh gawd.....lets not get too big of a head now, the US rules ALL! as much as i want to take that back, i dont want to seem like im an anti-citizen.

hahah I have to say this...have you watched Borat the movie? xD LOOOOL

"Kazachstan is the greates contry in the world... etc etc." LOL :punk: such us... :thumb_yello: just joking around :) I like Americans :):thumb_yello:

Ioana...he likes play with water guns in the house...but the question is...with WHO? :mf_rosetinted: I'm not always there for him

:shocked: i think this is the most :biggrin2: 's i have ever seen you use! usually its the :das: or :lmao:

worship it now

hahah I have to say this...have you watched Borat the movie? xD LOOOOL

"Kazachstan is the greates contry in the world... etc etc." LOL such us... just joking around I like Americans

Ioana...he likes play with water guns in the house...but the question is...with WHO? I'm not always there for him

Cultural learning for make benefit of glorious nation of Kazachstan :roftl:

Well,water gun...usually he shoots the dog ,and the occasional hamster,they never wanna take baths on George Michael's tunes of course

I just take pictures,for if we were to have a true water gun fight,he would walk out soaked :mf_rosetinted:

Aww, of course I'm in!

:thumb_yello:

box.jpg

Ioana is this X-mas present for ME? You know already what I want xD I'm waiting...time is running *tick tack tick tack* don't disappoint me hun ;) LMAO

hmmm a present for Luke... have no idea... maby a water gun xD

So what are everyones ones ideas for Luke's gift?

im totally braindead at the moment....

:boxed:

It can be a card,it doesn't have to be a present if you are having trouble finding smth

Ioana is this X-mas present for ME? You know already what I want xD I'm waiting...time is running *tick tack tick tack* don't disappoint me hun ;) LMAO

hmmm a present for Luke... have no idea... maby a water gun xD

You can have it,no problem,but I dunno about the content

Water gun...yeees :roftl: