Luke(Lukas) Birthday Project!

Ioana

I'm sorry I haven't kept up with this thread :(

But I did say early on I would like to participate, so I better get

with the program. :shocked:

I do have something(s) from my favorite football (as in US football)

team that I could send along, and I wanted to send an actual card.

Would that be OK? Can I send them to you, Ioana?

dcdeb

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! :bleh:

Am i too late to join???

I'm a football nut, but im not sure that Luke cares about Hull City........

No,there's still plenty of time :thumb_yello:

I'm sorry I haven't kept up with this thread :(

But I did say early on I would like to participate, so I better get

with the program. :shocked:

I do have something(s) from my favorite football (as in US football)

team that I could send along, and I wanted to send an actual card.

Would that be OK? Can I send them to you, Ioana?

dcdeb

Of course you can,do you want to send them now ? I'm going back to Germany in 2 weeks or so,so if you still want to work on them,I will give you the mail address when I get there

BTW, I just made this thread a sticky, since it was getting neglected --

hope that's OK :original:

dcdeb

aah,thank you Deb!

Thankyouu! :biggrin2:

What kind of things are people sending? I know cards and things, but anything else?

Well it varies from duct tape products,to keychains,to sports apparel

duct tape!? :punk:

which sports does he like? footy, rugby?

:bleh: im sorry for the questions! :doh: i just want what i do to be something good.

phunky is the duct tape master :naughty: she can do anything out of it

think both,and he did say he is into all kinds of sports

but I'd dare to say no curling :lol3:

phunky is the duct tape master :naughty: she can do anything out of it

think both,and he did say he is into all kinds of sports

but I'd dare to say no curling :lol3:

:bleh: Im sure he's a big fan of curling!

I wonder if he likes London Wasps..... hmm.... looks more of a football guy though.

Of course you can,do you want to send them now ? I'm going back to Germany in 2 weeks or so,so if you still want to work on them,I will give you the mail address when I get there

Since I don't have the card yet, I guess I'll wait until you're back

in Germany -- do you have a deadline set yet?

Thanks!

dcdeb

:bleh: Im sure he's a big fan of curling!

I wonder if he likes London Wasps..... hmm.... looks more of a football guy though.

for some reason London Wasps sounds like smth out of Harry Potter

wasn't there smth similar?

Since I don't have the card yet, I guess I'll wait until you're back

in Germany -- do you have a deadline set yet?

Thanks!

dcdeb

Middle of April,or the end of April depending if everyone gets their things ready

:thumb_yello: I'm still onto my pressie for Luke too Ioana ...... :wub2:

I trust you are :naughty:

apparently people arent effected by the llama threatening. we need a new approach...

:tears: I was!

*points to own post* :thumbdown: (yes, he is pointing with his thumb :original:)

... hmmm, well I don't want llama spit all over my pants :fisch:

for some reason London Wasps sounds like smth out of Harry Potter wasn't there smth similar?

Wimbourne Wasps

The Wimbourne Wasps wear horizontally striped robes of yellow and black with a wasp upon their chests. Founded in 1312, the Wasps have been 18 times League winners and twice semi-finalists in the European Cup. They are alleged to have taken their name from a nasty incident which occurred during against the Appleby Arrows in the mid-seventeenth century, when a Beater flying past a tree on the edge of the pitch noticed a wasps' nest among the branches and batted it towards the Arrows' Seeker, who was so badly stung that he had to retire from the game. Wimbourne won and thereafter adopted the wasp as their lucky emblem. Wasp fans (also known as "Stingers") traditionally buzz loudly to distract opposing Chasers when they are taking penalties.

Yeah ... I just copied that out of my QTtA book :naughty: I believe Ludo Bagman was once a beater for the Wasps.

... okay, I know Ludo Bagman was a beater for the Wasps ... I was just trying to hide my obsessive-fan-ness :fisch:

Okay, so should I get him something from an Australian sporting team or something? Jeez, I know nothing about sport ... (except quidditch, naturally)

Wimbourne Wasps

The Wimbourne Wasps wear horizontally striped robes of yellow and black with a wasp upon their chests. Founded in 1312, the Wasps have been 18 times League winners and twice semi-finalists in the European Cup. They are alleged to have taken their name from a nasty incident which occurred during against the Appleby Arrows in the mid-seventeenth century, when a Beater flying past a tree on the edge of the pitch noticed a wasps' nest among the branches and batted it towards the Arrows' Seeker, who was so badly stung that he had to retire from the game. Wimbourne won and thereafter adopted the wasp as their lucky emblem. Wasp fans (also known as "Stingers") traditionally buzz loudly to distract opposing Chasers when they are taking penalties.

Yeah ... I just copied that out of my QTtA book :naughty: I believe Ludo Bagman was once a beater for the Wasps.

... okay, I know Ludo Bagman was a beater for the Wasps ... I was just trying to hide my obsessive-fan-ness :fisch:

Okay, so should I get him something from an Australian sporting team or something? Jeez, I know nothing about sport ... (except quidditch, naturally)

:naughty: I'd never heard of that before!!!

Now whenever im watching a London Wasps rugby union game, i'll think of that................. :boxed:

I'm not sure Luke would be interested in Hull City though.. Or Hull FC.... or Hull KR for that matter.............. :mf_rosetinted:

none taken,mi Luka es tu Luka :naughty:

well, here in the US we sorta put "no offense" before everythign really, i didnt think you would be offended by it, i dont know why i even said it.....:roftl: "no offense" i guess is more like "i hope you dont disagree with what im sayin"

well my answer was the standard one,I have no idea what else u tell someone that says 'no offense' :lol3:

well i know, but i was just explaining the reasoning behind me sayin it, dont mind me, i tend to over explain things!:roftl: