Luke(Lukas) Birthday Project!

Ioana

why? he sholud be glad we talk in here :roftl:

Reason's why we should pity luke:

1.Mika is probably gonna murder luke because luke is becoming the hit on the fan club! :das:

2. Luke has too many stalkers, i think he neds body gaurds.

3. Poor luke is in that back, he should pity us though cuz we cant see his hawt face! and luke better not be looking at this thread! *peeks out from llama costume to see luke peeking at the thread* *smacks le luque*

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reason's why we should pity luke:

1.Mika is probably gonna murder luke because luke is becoming the hit on the fan club! :das:

2. Luke has too many stalkers, i think he neds body gaurds.

3. Poor luke is in that back, he should pity us though cuz we cant see his hawt face! and luke better not be looking at this thread! *peeks out from llama costume to see luke peeking at the thread* *smacks le luque*

good point...fair enough :roftl: I can be his body guard then I would be able to observe Martin :roftl::punk:

Luke has too many stalkers? :naughty:

lemme see how many u know,because I hear there are many more out there

you told me about one, then there is all of us in the luke thread, those brits who were all over him etc. but i like to call myself his 'official stalker'

you told me about one, then there is all of us in the luke thread, those brits who were all over him etc. but i like to call myself his 'official stalker'

ohjhh right... U R SUPER fan xD :roftl:

hahah everyone is thinking about himself as a SUPER fan xD, SUPER stalker, Official SUPER cool stalker fan xD :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Long live Little H :lmao:

But nope,I'm not really keen on calling myself a supe fan,or super anything,just an appreciater (does that word exist?) of certain things

And it's my nature to be informed about the things I like

But nope,I'm not really keen on calling myself a supe fan,or super anything,just an appreciater (does that word exist?) of certain things

mwahaha... and R U informed bout today Korzeniowski's life record? :punk:

his wha huh? he came in second in the 200 fly final,don't tell me that was the best he could do :lmao:

I dunno but my friend was watching him and she told me he set his life record and Poland record and got gold... :wink2: or I get it all wrong :roftl: she was sooo excited :punk:

i get obsessed with a lot of things, currently i have an obsession with wearing dead dolls around my neck! :lmao: but i would take luke over a dead doll any day! :das:

I dunno but my friend was watching him and she told me he set his life record and Poland record and got gold... :wink2: or I get it all wrong :roftl: she was sooo excited :punk:

yes she kinda got it wrong,he didn't win

polish swimmer,pawel korzeniowski

haha, i just got finished lookin at pics of a male striper from a bachelorette party my stepmom went to last night! i was gonna put luke's face on him but the striper was REALLY ugly and when he took his pants off he had tan lines around his speedo! :lmao: