REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ House of Blues in Chicago: 05-02-2008

Niki27

exactly, if it weren't for the headband, that thing would have fallen off lol. If there is a next time(i sure hope so!), i will come armed with tonz of pins!

LOL more monkeys! yes! i think it would be awesome if there was a monkey (or mika in a monkey costume....) who chased the lollies around on stage! haha. And i think a lot of the MFC got to be lollies because we are the only people obsessed enough to know about those things:thumb_yello::roftl::wub2::wink2: and send in our e-mails lol.

Probably!:roftl:

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw when the wig fell off Amanda's head! You are right that she lucked out since she had blonde hair. I didn't have any huge problems, cos my hair isn't long and I'm a blondie. Remember how I kept checking your hair status to make sure your hair wasn't coming out?? lol! :)

Oh, no problem! I never noticed it coming out on stage, so I think we hid your hair really well! :D

Btw I just downloaded the picture of me with my gift - thank you SO much for that! I was so sad I didn't have a picture of it, but I'm not anymore since you sent that pic. :)

By the wya, Meyer Twins, I got the flashing heart today! Thanks so much once again! I love it and I definitely want to take it to the next concert!

You're welcome Amanda!

Oh my goodness, Megan and Haley! Thank goodness you are OK and that no one got hurt. How scary! How are you feeling now?

BonjourMika, I knew it was you right away. You looked stunning. I am sorry the night didn't turn out as well as you had hoped. You looked great though, if that is any consolation.

Amanda, I hope your day went alright. I was thinking about you and your family. That was a great idea you had to print out the pictures from the last gig to get them signed.

I wanted a flashing heart too. I had planned to order them before the concert but I didn't do it in time. Maybe next time.

OK, is this were we keep posting now? It was so nice before the show to have somewhere to go to see how everyone's plans were going and how they were doing.

Christina

Hi Christina. We are doing so-so. We totaled out mother's car. It was head on. Good thing it wasn't to the side, one of us could of been seriously hurt. We walked away from the accident along with the others involved. We have some sore muscles and bruises. Otherwise we need some rest. But we couldn't resist coming to the MFC. You guys are amazing. You are like a second family.

Also Amanda, NICE pictures!

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

Meyer Twins...I've been in a wreck before, so I know how you feel. It's a scary thing! So I am really glad that you all are okay. Take care, sweeties!

Christina, I am downloading all the pictures you sent to me! I'm excited to see them. Thanks so much :D

Oh, and I need to head over and read the reports! It'll make me all nostalgic for last Tuesday. :)

I'm glad you are both OK and I got a chance to meet you before the show. I'm glad you got a balloon too. Is it still inflated? My youngest got one b/c someone was nice to him in the crowd. She had her bf/husband/friend give it to him because he knew all the words to all the songs and was singing along, quite loudly, I have been told. We had to deflate it in the car for the drive home. We had to drive through that blizzard that got Midway State stuck.

Oh, no problem! I never noticed it coming out on stage, so I think we hid your hair really well! :D

Btw I just downloaded the picture of me with my gift - thank you SO much for that! I was so sad I didn't have a picture of it, but I'm not anymore since you sent that pic. :)

I'm glad you like it. Why didn't I use your camera and take one for you? DUH on me.

I'm glad you are both OK and I got a chance to meet you before the show. I'm glad you got a balloon too. Is it still inflated? My youngest got one b/c someone was nice to him in the crowd. She had her bf/husband/friend give it to him because he knew all the words to all the songs and was singing along, quite loudly, I have been told. We had to deflate it in the car for the drive home. We had to drive through that blizzard that got Midway State stuck.

i got a balloon too! lol there must have been a lot of them :naughty: just in case you were wondering it's still inflated and HUGE! it was embarassing when we said bye to everyone and then turned around to get in the car and the balloon wouldn't fit :lmfao: we had to rearrange the car and then we finally left and went through the blizzard haha

Oh my goodness, Megan and Haley! Thank goodness you are OK and that no one got hurt. How scary! How are you feeling now?

BonjourMika, I knew it was you right away. You looked stunning. I am sorry the night didn't turn out as well as you had hoped. You looked great though, if that is any consolation.

Amanda, I hope your day went alright. I was thinking about you and your family. That was a great idea you had to print out the pictures from the last gig to get them signed.

I wanted a flashing heart too. I had planned to order them before the concert but I didn't do it in time. Maybe next time.

OK, is this were we keep posting now? It was so nice before the show to have somewhere to go to see how everyone's plans were going and how they were doing.

Christina

That's so sweet of you to say! I had no idea you were going to be a lollipop girl, so when I saw you up there I was so glad for you! The MFC really was represented well!!

I'm feeling better about the book, everything happens for a reason I suppose:wink2:

Megan...I don't know why but I just burst out laughing when I read your comment about the balloon not fitting in the car...LOL...that is a priceless visual. :D I wish I could have been there to see it! *giggle*

Christina...I should have thought of that! I guess we were all so caught up on being LGs that we didn't think about much else. lol!

I am glad you thought the MFC was represented well. That was really important to me!

And you're right...everything happens for a reason...so hopefully the next time Mika tours, you'll have the perfect opportunity to meet Mika and have him sign your book. :)

Ok, so you know how my sisters and my friends (the mosh pit scardy cats) were in the VIP skybox??? Well, my sister told me something funny, that she saw Mika kept looking up at them:mf_lustslow: and I noticed that too! I was like "Hey!!! I'm down here Mika!" Since there weren't many in the VIP sections besides his family and the others that could affort it lol... I'm wondering what he was thinking?

My sister is very recognizable, and Mika's seen her twice with me...we all know he's got an amazing memory... I think maybe he remembered her:blush-anim-cl: and than of course hopefully somewhere in that head of his he rememered me...

The videos on youtube, especially grace kelly, any other world and happy ending I believe have a few shots of him looking up that way for long instances...

I was soooooo jealous of my sisters lol...

Yes our balloon is still inflated. It is sitting in our office right now. It looks like it is losing a little bit of air each day though. Our cousin wanted us to get rid of it but we are set in our ways. We had to arrange it in the cab. Megan held it and she couldn't even see the driver. I couldn't even see Megan. It also barly fit in the elevator at the hotel, lol. It was such a funny sight in that fancy hotel.

Oh and Christine, we saw your husband and sons after the show and asked them what did you think about your mother/wife/concert or something like that. We forgot what he said. We saw that one of your sons had a balloon too. We hope there is going to be more u.s. concerts sooner or later so we can meet up with all of you again and some of the people we didn't meet. It didn't even occur to us to give Christine or someone our A Year In Cartoon Motion book. She might of gotten Mika to sign it for us. You think of all these things afterwards darnit. Well we're going to bed. It's been a long night.

Love ya guys!!! Goodnight!

The Meyer Twins

Megan and Haley

Megan...I don't know why but I just burst out laughing when I read your comment about the balloon not fitting in the car...LOL...that is a priceless visual. :D I wish I could have been there to see it! *giggle*

Christina...I should have thought of that! I guess we were all so caught up on being LGs that we didn't think about much else. lol!

here is the visual...

MIKA026.jpg

HAHAHA

here is the visual...

MIKA026.jpg

HAHAHA

Ha ha!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I should have thought about taking a picture of it in the car before I deflated it. That's great! I was afraid it would pop and then I would have these scrappy balloon pieces so I decided it would be best to try to preserve the balloon intact.

What other colours were there? I had an orange one, Meyer twins had a blue one and you have a green one. I think there was yellow.

That would of been fun if we all had gotten a picture together with all the ballons. To bad we didn't take any pics of our balloon in the cab.:roftl:

Lollipopballoon001.jpg

Took this pic at home.

It's been a sad day for us. Or a sad evening that is.

Me and Haley got in a wreck. We went to IGA to get a food order and on our way back someone didn't stop at a stop sign and went out in front of us. We were driving our mom's car. Luckly she has insurence. It was a high truck and we think that our front end went under it because the car that we hit flipped upside down and flew into another car.

EVERYONE IS ALRIGHT!!!

We think the people got a ticket because it was their fault. We think it was a 16 year old girl driving.

I, Megan, has a HUGE bruise on my upper right leg and chest hurts a little bit because of the air bag, and also my tail bone is bruised.

Haley is fine with just her knee hurting a bit and her hand scrached up.

We're just glad we're alright. Our dad said jokingly if we were listening to Mika and we said no because it was our mom's car.

Love to you all!!!

The Meyer Twins:wub2: :boxed:

Megan and Haley

I am so glad you are both ok girls!!!!! :flowers2: :flowers2:

I am so glad you are both ok girls!!!!! :flowers2: :flowers2:

Thanks all for what you've said. We're hanging in there today. Lots of aches and pains but we don't think nothing serious.

Oh and about the balloon. It was like a extra passenger in our car. My cousin and one of us rode up front and the other one of us sat in the back with the balloon.:roftl:

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins