REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ House of Blues in Chicago: 05-02-2008

Niki27

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for finding these Amanda!

you can see a little bit of Nikki in this one, she has black hair & glasses.

http://www.exposay.com/mika-the-midway-state-link-up-with-mika-in-concert-at-the-house-of-blues---february-5-2008/p/17291/59/

and I'm trying to hold up that rainbow banner way in the back of this photo

http://www.exposay.com/mika-the-midway-state-link-up-with-mika-in-concert-at-the-house-of-blues---february-5-2008/p/17291/65/

how exciting- sometimes it doesn't seem real-

thanks!!

Thanks Mandilambi for posting all those links for pictures and articles. If anyone has any pictures or finds pictures from HOB, especially from Lollipop, could you let me know? The only ones I have seen of me as a Lollipop girl are the ones from Eric's facebook that he posted back on page 19 or 20. Thanks. I would really love to see some pictures of me up on stage with Mika.

Christina

Too bad that some photographer didn't take a full length shot of the whole audience. That would of been awesome. We would of loved to of seen ourselves (I know we are hams). But still we would of loved to be in a shot with Mika. And a shot of the whole audience would of been super.

What about Andy the camera man. Does anybody ever get to see what he films?

We were dissapointed after the concert because of our lack to sneak in a camera. We thought we wouldn't have any pictures. Now we have over 200 of really nice pictures. It is absolutely delicious!

Love Love

Meyer Twins

GUYS! You know what I noticed the other night!? I feel so dumb because we could've done something special for MIKA in Chicago!!!!

Feb 5th was the 1 year anniversary of Life In Cartoon Motion!!!!!!!

GUYS! You know what I noticed the other night!? I feel so dumb because we could've done something special for MIKA in Chicago!!!!

Feb 5th was the 1 year anniversary of Life In Cartoon Motion!!!!!!!

Awww! Well, it came out February 14th in Canada, and March 27th in the US. You could do something belated. :wink2:

Thanks Mandilambi for posting all those links for pictures and articles. If anyone has any pictures or finds pictures from HOB, especially from Lollipop, could you let me know? The only ones I have seen of me as a Lollipop girl are the ones from Eric's facebook that he posted back on page 19 or 20. Thanks. I would really love to see some pictures of me up on stage with Mika.

Christina

We know. Out of all the pics that we have we don't have hardly any from Lollipop which we would love to have.

Leona, no problem! I was quite glad to find them....too bad there weren't more!

Right now I am watching Eric's videos on youtube. I love his performance of HMDYLM. And the part when he bumps into Mikey's head is so funny. :D

We LOVED HMDYLM!!! We felt that the audience didn't really know what to do during that song though. We heard singing along but it was probably all of us. We're sure the rest of the crowd wasn't into that song as much as all of us were. And it makes us feel good somehow.

Also that was really funny when Mika bumps into Mikey's head.

Eric sent me quite a few more from Lollipop pics last night! I hadn't had the chance to post them yet, but I am going to post them as soon as I get the chance!

GOODY!

that part of "Happy Ending" where the audience is singing "Little bit of Love" & Mika just makes up something gorgeous to sing over it (I don't know the correct musical terms!)

that gives me the shivers. Every time I hear it - so glad someone caught it on video -Merci beaucoup, Eric!

that part of "Happy Ending" where the audience is singing "Little bit of Love" & Mika just makes up something gorgeous to sing over it (I don't know the correct musical terms!)

that gives me the shivers. Every time I hear it - so glad someone caught it on video -Merci beaucoup, Eric!

:mf_lustslow: We LOVED THAT PART!!!:mf_lustslow:

:offtopic:

this is wayyy off topic but:

is there like a meet mika fan thread... lol

i'm not really new i just haven't really posted lol

i want to meet some mika fans ! ! !

pm me, eh?

Hi Taylor! Lately, I have been all over the different threads. No one is from where I am though.

I will let you know if she responds to me! Hopefully she will!!

Taylor...you could always introduce yourself and ask about talking to other fans. If I were you, I'd just go to random topics and discuss Mika with others...that usually works well. :)

sweet thanks!!! i hope she does too!

oh.. so you don't have like a non-mika discuss yourself/life thread. those are always fun. lol

Hi Taylor! Lately, I have been all over the different threads. No one is from where I am though.

hello insert name here !

Where are you from?

oooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk

i'll check out random threads and say hi and put in my input.

this fan club is much more difficult for me to understand than RKOP

hello insert name here !

Where are you from?

oooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk

i'll check out random threads and say hi and put in my input.

this fan club is much more difficult for me to understand than RKOP

nevermind

*walks out embarassed*