Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 3)

Sasje

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh school tough , work tough

At least we have the bar :punk:

<serves drinkies>

haha yayy thanks:thumb_yello: i'm not sure what it is i'm actually drinking tho:boxed:

wooo I'm SO tired and I still won't go to bed.. -.-

lol same here! i'm actually suposed to be studying.. very strange beings we are

haha oh how i wish to spend a non-boring day at school.. :mf_rosetinted:

where did you see himm?

Yeah,... well that never happened to me! But it was at least a little less boring that usual :-P

I saw him in Berlin.. yay :-)

I guess there were only 2 people from the whole MFC :blink: So strange, isn't it?

Yeah,... well that never happened to me! But it was at least a little less boring that usual :-P

I saw him in Berlin.. yay :-)

I guess there were only 2 people from the whole MFC :blink: So strange, isn't it?

yeahh it is:blink: but it mustive been fun anyway!:mf_lustslow:

hehe i get what you meant:bleh: i'm really hating school this year. i never used to hate it so much:mf_rosetinted:

yeahh it is:blink: but it mustive been fun anyway!:mf_lustslow:

hehe i get what you meant:bleh: i'm really hating school this year. i never used to hate it so much:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah it definetly was! :wink2: The coolest thing about it was that we waited only for ONE hour and we still got into the front row, centre! :)

Yeah, I know what you mean... same here! I hate it more and more every year... and week...and day :glasses2:

Yeah it definetly was! :wink2: The coolest thing about it was that we waited only for ONE hour and we still got into the front row, centre! :)

Yeah, I know what you mean... same here! I hate it more and more every year... and week...and day :glasses2:

that's so coool! does that mean that it's usually mfcers who occupy the first rows and stop you getting there?:mf_rosetinted:

lol ME TOOO! ukh..:cool:

that's so coool! does that mean that it's usually mfcers who occupy the first rows and stop you getting there?:mf_rosetinted:

lol ME TOOO! ukh..:cool:

Yeah, I think so xD But the second MFCer who was there was mellody and she was maybe in the fifth row? Dunno :-P Anyway, in London, I guess there will ONLY be MFCers, so it's gonna be a tooough fight ._. If I stand somewhere in the back, it'll be bad cause I won't see anything! (Too small, other people too high >.< )

Yeah, I think so xD But the second MFCer who was there was mellody and she was maybe in the fifth row? Dunno :-P Anyway, in London, I guess there will ONLY be MFCers, so it's gonna be a tooough fight ._. If I stand somewhere in the back, it'll be bad cause I won't see anything! (Too small, other people too high >.< )

haha I NOE i think so too! the whole place will be wearing flashing hearts!:naughty: it's cool tho! if we meet there we could fight through together:wink2: although i'm not too short.. i'd still love to be in the front! :bleh:

haha I NOE i think so too! the whole place will be wearing flashing hearts!:naughty: it's cool tho! if we meet there we could fight through together:wink2: although i'm not too short.. i'd still love to be in the front! :bleh:

Yeah we could! :-) Let's see if we manage to be at least somewhere in the first 10 rows :naughty: I wanna front row, centre again :mf_rosetinted: *daydreaming*

flashing hearts? :shocked: Why flashing hearts? :P

Yeah we could! :-) Let's see if we manage to be at least somewhere in the first 10 rows :naughty: I wanna front row, centre again :mf_rosetinted: *daydreaming*

flashing hearts? :shocked: Why flashing hearts? :P

I hoope so!!:wub2: don't let your dreams be dreams...

i think it was suggested that all mfcers wear them!

I hoope so!!:wub2: don't let your dreams be dreams...

i think it was suggested that all mfcers wear them!

You are right! We must fight for our dreams :cool:

Really? I haven't read that :shocked: This shows that maybe not everyone knows about it :P Will you have one too?

You are right! We must fight for our dreams :cool:

Really? I haven't read that :shocked: This shows that maybe not everyone knows about it :P Will you have one too?

i noe that's the spirit!:wub2::punk:

yeah i guess:boxed:

i don't have one yet! we're meant to buy them from http://www.theglowcompany.com but i haven't yet.. and mfcers get a discount too :thumb_yello: there's a whole thread about it called "flashing hearts"

Definate!

And happy sleepies

Sweeeet!

*thinks about terms of bet*

Woo. Ive just been out for a jog. These men in a van beeped at me :sneaky2: And i wasnt in their way either....

I love sport though! playing and watching, its so good. It makes me feel really good.

I can chat about anything though. Cars, whatever! I love Top Gear!

OMG! Top Gear!

So do I!

We're so behind in it... I know at one stage we were 2 years behind... we only just saw Richard's car crash a couple of weeks ago... that was pretty serious :shocked: ...

Anyways...

*leaves bar people to talk*