Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 3)

Sasje

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I sometimes get that feeling too.. >.<

At least you are now at home :)

I have my spring holidays!! For one week :-)

Yeah :mad3:

It's good couse i can do what i want now..

lucky you! My fave season is spring:wub2: but our spring holidays will be in march only:thumbdown:

Yeah :mad3:

It's good couse i can do what i want now..

lucky you! My fave season is spring:wub2: but our spring holidays will be in march only:thumbdown:

And how long is it? And what about easter holidays? or is that the same?

My favourite season.. hmm... if the weather is somewhere between 20-30 degrees, it's my favourite season :naughty:

Spring is nice too... all those flowers.. :-)

And how long is it? And what about easter holidays? or is that the same?

My favourite season.. hmm... if the weather is somewhere between 20-30 degrees, it's my favourite season :naughty:

Spring is nice too... all those flowers.. :-)

Yeah it's easter holidays! And it's about 10-12 days!:thumb_yello:

:naughty:

Yeah..all flowers..my fave-narcissus:wub2: , tulips, snowdrops:wub2:

And of course- fresh air!!! You live in the city?

Yeah it's easter holidays! And it's about 10-12 days!:thumb_yello:

:naughty:

Yeah..all flowers..my fave-narcissus:wub2: , tulips, snowdrops:wub2:

And of course- fresh air!!! You live in the city?

Yeah, in the city, but in the suburbs, so 100m from my house, there is the end of the city and a biiig forest :-D

U?

Yeah, in the city, but in the suburbs, so 100m from my house, there is the end of the city and a biiig forest :-D

U?

I live in the country.. near is city.. and i'm going every day to school..and it's in city..but i don't like city life..I think in country is better:naughty:

I live in the country.. near is city.. and i'm going every day to school..and it's in city..but i don't like city life..I think in country is better:naughty:

I like something between it.. just like my place :thumb_yello:

It's kinda quiet here, but still you can get to the centre easily :)

Nope :( I used to have a hamster, then a degu... and now I have nothing... thought a lot about getting a new one, but I dunno... I just can't :blink:

Do you? :)

Yes, i have 2 dogs- Bingo and Carro, and have 2 cats- Johny and Pitch.. i had a white rat too but she died:( I had sooo many cats of all these years..maybe about 20:naughty:

What kind of pet you would like now?

Yes, i have 2 dogs- Bingo and Carro, and have 2 cats- Johny and Pitch.. i had a white rat too but she died:( I had sooo many cats of all these years..maybe about 20:naughty:

What kind of pet you would like now?

Wow! 20 cats :D Do you remember all their names? :naughty:

Well, maybe another rodentil or.. I don't know... it can't be anything big, as we live in a flat and I could never have a .. for example dog here (I think it'd be really bad for both me and him xD )

Wow! 20 cats :D Do you remember all their names? :naughty:

Well, maybe another rodentil or.. I don't know... it can't be anything big, as we live in a flat and I could never have a .. for example dog here (I think it'd be really bad for both me and him xD )

They all wasn't mine.. you know- some of them was my brothers or sisters..

I can try remember some of them but not all:naughty: I know i had Puka, Pice,Minny,Janis (it's latvian man's word really:naughty: ), Parsla (it's mean flake), Fricis,Max, Moric,Lisa..! :naughty:

You don't want a parrot? I would like to have it!

They all wasn't mine.. you know- some of them was my brothers or sisters..

I can try remember some of them but not all:naughty: I know i had Puka, Pice,Minny,Janis (it's latvian man's word really:naughty: ), Parsla (it's mean flake), Fricis,Max, Moric,Lisa..! :naughty:

You don't want a parrot? I would like to have it!

Yeah I thought of having it too! :thumb_yello:

But I think I will stay without a pet for next few years, cause we're often away... hard to keep a pet then!