Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 3)

Sasje

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:no:

There was something I forgot to ask! Did you meet Mika after the gig?

No, I haven't !

unfortunately! i was really really tired cos i had to get up around half past 4 (for u it was half past 3) and i had to stay up around half past 10 but it was already one hour later for me actually! vanessa told me that she was going to wait for mika!

Ok, i'm off now.. Bye!:wub2:

byeee! :huglove:

No, I haven't !

unfortunately! i was really really tired cos i had to get up around half past 4 (for u it was half past 3) and i had to stay up around half past 10 but it was already one hour later for me actually! vanessa told me that she was going to wait for mika!

I bet she did as well! I would've waited too if I was there!

No one is too young for that!

I know!

but my brother didn't want to go to the concert cos he hates the music style from mika (he loves metal :sneaky2:) and well... I don't know how to ask my parents to stay there, they probably would have said; you can't see mika if ur waiting! and my dad actually already said that before and i dont want to have an argument with him!

I know!

but my brother didn't want to go to the concert cos he hates the music style from mika (he loves metal :sneaky2:) and well... I don't know how to ask my parents to stay there, they probably would have said; you can't see mika if ur waiting! and my dad actually already said that before and i dont want to have an argument with him!

Metal music is :thumbdown:

That's a shame!

Metal music is :thumbdown:

That's a shame!

I know I hate metal!

I know! sometimes I hate it to be 13!

yesterday at the security thing (where they're checking bags) i totally forgot that i had a bottle with water in my bag so there was coming a young woman to me and she said; 'younglady! is this ur bag?' and i said 'yes' and she said how old are you? and i said thirteen :bleh: so my mum and dad had to come over ... i had to wait for quite a long time till my bag was coming out of the scan thingy! but she did my bottle with water in a container, unfortunately!

I know I hate metal!

I know! sometimes I hate it to be 13!

yesterday at the security thing (where they're checking bags) i totally forgot that i had a bottle with water in my bag so there was coming a young woman to me and she said; 'younglady! is this ur bag?' and i said 'yes' and she said how old are you? and i said thirteen :bleh: so my mum and dad had to come over ... i had to wait for a long time till my bag was coming out of the scan thingy!

I'm glad I'm older! (for once)

They checked your bags? Wow, that never happened to me! You should've lied about your age!

I'm glad I'm older! (for once)

They checked your bags? Wow, that never happened to me! You should've lied about your age!

hehe yeah sometimes it's nice to be a bit older! :biggrin2:

yeah, of course they check ur bags! theyre going into a scan machine but if theres something in it that looks weird they open your bag!

hehe how can i lie about my age? well... I'm tall so i can lie about it :fisch:

but she was talking with a london accent which was really funny to hear! :lmao:

hehe yeah sometimes it's nice to be a bit older! :biggrin2:

yeah, of course they check ur bags! theyre going into a scan machine but if theres something in it that looks weird they open your bag!

hehe how can i lie about my age? well... I'm tall so i can lie about it :fisch:

but she was talking with a london accent which was really funny to hear! :lmao:

That sucks!

It's strange the you find the accent funny!