Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 3)

Sasje

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my school is super duper strict!

haha yeah, theres been worse

you can try it :das:

once i was trying to wear my tamagotchi thingy in class, but she said; put it in ur bag! and i said; nooooooo, my pet is going to die :lmao: i was only laughing about it!

yeah.. you must be really really tired :hypo:

you can try it :das:

once i was trying to wear my tamagotchi thingy in class, but she said; put it in ur bag! and i said; nooooooo, my pet is going to die :lmao: i was only laughing about it!

yeah.. you must be really really tired :hypo:

hahaha im always trying! wore tiny earrings with diamonds in and was told to take it out coz only plain studs allowed!:thumbdown:

hahaha i woulds laughed soo much!

and yep but my body has kinda accepted that it never gets enough sleep:roftl:

hahaha im always trying! wore tiny earrings with diamonds in and was told to take it out coz only plain studs allowed!:thumbdown:

hahaha i woulds laughed soo much!

and yep but my body has kinda accepted that it never gets enough sleep:roftl:

hahaahahahahh :lmao:

i can wear all earrings!

oooh when i was too late in class i said; yeah im early cos i actually wanted to take a train later, you can be happy that I'm in class right now :lmao:

but she wasn't laughing about my joke :lol3: she told it to my parents last friday and they weren't that happy with it XD

ooooh! you should try to go earlier to bed, it doesn't matter if you can sleep or not, you just have to lay down... I'm sure it'll help you and you'll feel much fitter the next day!

hahaahahahahh :lmao:

i can wear all earrings!

oooh when i was too late in class i said; yeah im early cos i actually wanted to take a train later, you can be happy that I'm in class right now :lmao:

but she wasn't laughing about my joke :lol3: she told it to my parents last friday and they weren't that happy with it XD

ooooh! you should try to go earlier to bed, it doesn't matter if you can sleep or not, you just have to lay down... I'm sure it'll help you and you'll feel much fitter the next day!

ah lucky you! hahaha thats a good 1!! hahaha ooooh your parents probly werent impressed!

mmmmmmmmmmm i suppose you're right... i got school tomorrow so ciao for night :huglove:

ah lucky you! hahaha thats a good 1!! hahaha ooooh your parents probly werent impressed!

mmmmmmmmmmm i suppose you're right... i got school tomorrow so ciao for night :huglove:

hahahaah yeah :lol3:

byebye! speak to you later! :huglove: