Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 3)

Sasje

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This year is important!

Don't say that!!

Yeah! Getting your qualification is way more important than one night at a Mika gig - your studies influence the rest of your life.

:bleh:

And like Mikafish said before, no of gigs definately doesn't = status as a fan.

(where is Mikafish??? Is she in London??? I miss her!!!)

Yeah! Getting your qualification is way more important than one night at a Mika gig - your studies influence the rest of your life.

:bleh:

And like Mikafish said before, no of gigs definately doesn't = status as a fan.

(where is Mikafish??? Is she in London??? I miss her!!!)

Yes, I agree!

I know that! I'm here so I feel like a proper fan whether there are gigs or not!

Yes, I agree!

I know that! I'm here so I feel like a proper fan whether there are gigs or not!

*nods*

I think me being on here a whole year says that i'm a good fan - even if i havent met him or seen him live.

I could tell you about one I had today, but I'm much to shy. :blush-anim-cl:

Goodnight, love! :huglove:

Actually, i had a weird Mika dream last night on the subject of gigs - i was with a group of friends in Sainsbury's car park and Mika drove past and parked up, we went over to the car and he knew us like he was our best friend, but we just knew him as like "Mika the Famous Guy"....... :blink:

Anyway, i asked him if he was ever going to get a gig in Hull and he said "No, why the hell would i want to go to that place?? It's disgusting!!" :boxed:

Then it changed to me buying plantpots at a graden center with him..... :boxed:

Hi people, if anyone is around that is.....

It seems the MFC was offline just a while ago. That is probably why there we're only 6 members online......:blink:

Hi AMP (I don't normally frequent this drinking den :naughty: ), yes the forum was down for me too and when it reppeared there were only 3 people online...I thought it was Mikasounds for a moment :roftl: .

I´m fine! and i have nooo school on ,onday AND tuesday :mf_rosetinted: so i`ve got a long weekend :cool:

Wow! Lucky you! How come?

I'm studying from home now, for the last little bit. I've been studying solid from 9am this morning, now im just starting to type out my English Lit notes.... :boxed: :boxed: So tired!

I can't wait to chill out with a pizza and watch A question of sport later!!!! :naughty: I deserve it!

Wow! Lucky you! How come?

I'm studying from home now, for the last little bit. I've been studying solid from 9am this morning, now im just starting to type out my English Lit notes.... :boxed: :boxed: So tired!

I can't wait to chill out with a pizza and watch A question of sport later!!!! :naughty: I deserve it!

That's alot of studying! I'm sure you'll pass exams easily if you studying that hard!

That's alot of studying! I'm sure your pass exams easily if you studying that hard!

:naughty:

Yeahh!! Hopefully. The only one im doing bad in is Science, my maths is improving because i get help but theyre making me sit the higher paper :boxed: :boxed:

But ive got nothing much else to do apart from study on a weekday! (except for music!)

Did you go to Uni today?

:naughty:

Yeahh!! Hopefully. The only one im doing bad in is Science, my maths is improving because i get help but theyre making me sit the higher paper :boxed: :boxed:

But ive got nothing much else to do apart from study on a weekday! (except for music!)

Did you go to Uni today?

Yes, just for the morning!

Happy Friday everyone! Hope everyone is doing well today. I get to head off to Kingman, AZ in the morning. Bummer...I would much rather be going to the Butterfly Lounge. Life can be so cruel. :naughty:

Helloooooooo!

What's AZ???? :bleh: That's a shop here. Or it was, it closed down!

I know! I got a little bit wet and my umbrella was blowing everywhere!

Arrrgh! That's the worst thing isn't it?! I hate it when people stare when you're struggling with an inside out umbrella! Nobody helps you!