Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 3)

Sasje

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They just laugh at you instead! :sneaky2:

I know! Its so rude! You would think that some man would be gentleman enough to help you! But they just cackle at you instead!

Hee hee, It's one of the United States...Arizona. :naughty:

Ohhhhhh! :naughty: Maybe i should go and revise geography a bit more........ :bleh: They dont teach us about the US though, so i have an excuse!

What? That's not fair...I had to learn all about Europe in my Geography class. I remember that I had to name every country on a map in front of the whole class. LOL!! But, I guess that's as good excuse as any. LOL

Ohhhhhh! :naughty: Maybe i should go and revise geography a bit more........ :bleh: They dont teach us about the US though, so i have an excuse!

hi ladies! i started school again, that's why i can only be on the MFC on the weekend. :tears:

and i miss Mika! haven't been on a gig for ages!

I SHOULD only be on here on weekends, but somehow I manage not to get too much of my homework in late...:naughty:

I dunno how I'm going to be able to wait until he comes here again...:blink:

I SHOULD only be on here on weekends, but somehow I manage not to get too much of my homework in late...:naughty:

I dunno how I'm going to be able to wait until he comes here again...:blink:

yeah, homework...what was that again?!?:naughty:

i used to think there is only one Mika-depression; that one right after the gig when you start to realise that it's over.

but there's another one as well...when you miss him after a long time. (and never met him.) :crybaby:

yeah, homework...what was that again?!?:naughty:

i used to think there is only one Mika-depression; that one right after the gig when you start to realise that it's over.

but there's another one as well...when you miss him after a long time. (and never met him.) :crybaby:

I never got post mika depression...maybe it's just a case of not fully having come down yet...I'm still high from that concert

I never got post mika depression...maybe it's just a case of not fully having come down yet...I'm still high from that concert

lucky you!:shocked:

yes...his concerts are better than any drugs available!!! gosh, does this man know what he's doing to us? :insane:

lucky you!:shocked:

yes...his concerts are better than any drugs available!!! gosh, does this man know what he's doing to us? :insane:

I am still very very high too!

it can also cause changes too! ( very long story!)

have you ever met him?

I've met him. And it is was a very very very very spiritual experience for me.

I gave him the famous umbrella, a chicken ( in Vancouver) , a torquoise necklace in Seattle , and he touched my arm and I touched his arm. For me it was only about one minute but it was so beautiful....also I gave him something very special in the Valentines box! ( its musical!) and I hope he uses it during the recording sessions to help him get some sleep! It was a humbling experience for me. I didn't get all giddy.. I had an awakening.

Yeah after the gig on the 15th :wub2:

He said, 'cool jeans!'

It basically made my life.

that's amazing! i bet you will keep the jeans for the rest of your life! :wub2:

what is Mika basically talking about with the fans?

I've met him. And it is was a very very very very spiritual experience for me.

I gave him the famous umbrella, a chicken ( in Vancouver) , a torquoise necklace in Seattle , and he touched my arm and I touched his arm. For me it was only about one minute but it was so beautiful....also I gave him something very special in the Valentines box! ( its musical!) and I hope he uses it during the recording sessions to help him get some sleep! It was a humbling experience for me. I didn't get all giddy.. I had an awakening.

wow! :shocked: what an amazing story!

(i wanna touch his arm too...:blush-anim-cl:)

that's amazing! i bet you will keep the jeans for the rest of your life! :wub2:

what is Mika basically talking about with the fans?

Well we could only talk to him for about ten seconds each--it was very orderly, everyone in a line etc. I told him it was the best night of my life, he signed my DVD, and then I gave him a hug, he said he liked my jeans and that was it. Best ten seconds of my life :wub2:

sounds all great!:mf_lustslow:

i so wanna meet him one day, but i am afraid i could be disenchanted afterwards. i dunno how to explain without being considered extremely stupid...

i think i would suffer a huge depression after meeting him, because all in all i am just another fan for him and it could never mean anything to him.

Well we could only talk to him for about ten seconds each--it was very orderly, everyone in a line etc. I told him it was the best night of my life, he signed my DVD, and then I gave him a hug, he said he liked my jeans and that was it. Best ten seconds of my life :wub2:

it was VERY ORDERLY! it was so cute when the Line flipped to MFC at the back to MFC at the front! where were you in the line? so many MFC was together!

He asked me about the Valentines gifts from the night before and who organized it and said he knows about the Umbrella and loves it! and he so remembered me ! I gather he has known about me for a long time:) ( well pink hair,,its hard to miss!) Its funny how Laxmi ( my piano teacher) got in first and then me second, then Sammy then Joan and then he moved to the line....it was all destiny!