Plans for London

kath

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

helllloooo- - no ev on tuesday - so will come and join in mayhem for a bit sfter tuesday gig :)

have to come back to hotel as need to reurn Wendi!!!!

Oh............no Evie after all? Glad you will be back at the hotel...I am hoping you get into bed with me again..it is tradition after all :naughty:

I've posted on the extra ticket thread but maybe I should poste here too :

I have an extra ticket for the 26th february in the seated circle.

If someone's interested we can meet while queuing since I'll be at the gig.

And I'll be leaving for London on tuesday morning.

You can PM me or write in this or the extra ticket thread.

I'll have to collect my tickets at the venue box office since I've bought them for France.

Someone knows if I'll have them before ppl start entering the venue or if it will make me waste time?

I've posted on the extra ticket thread but maybe I should poste here too :

I have an extra ticket for the 26th february in the seated circle.

If someone's interested we can meet while queuing since I'll be at the gig.

And I'll be leaving for London on tuesday morning.

You can PM me or write in this or the extra ticket thread.

I'll have to collect my tickets at the venue box office since I've bought them for France.

Someone knows if I'll have them before ppl start entering the venue or if it will make me waste time?

The box office usually opens at the same time the doors open, but it's a different door to the one we'll be queuing at, that way you don't have to wait to get there.

AWWW Suzy.............I So wish you could be there...and it must be even worse because you were supposed to be here.:thumbdown: I do feel for you I really do.

Sarahlou......that is good then that you have your hotel booked....hope it is cheaper than ours! :naughty:

It would be great if you could call in at the hotel on Monday...and Tuesday...but as you say Carri will probably have to get back, I think she will have Theo too won't she?

I am not sure to be honest what time we will ge there. We get into Stansted early but we need to get into London then find the hotel then the venue so goodness only knows!!:roftl:

I'll ring you when I get to Hammersmith and you can tell me where you are!!

Oh............no Evie after all? Glad you will be back at the hotel...I am hoping you get into bed with me again..it is tradition after all :naughty:

:roftl:

Not long now..... :punk:

Guys,sorry to bump ina and interrupt your chat,but I need some help!

can anyone please tell me how can I get from London Stansted airport to Victoria station?there are a lots of ways to do this,but i don't know which one is the best!

Hey,

The best way is to take the stansted express train which takes you to Liverpool Street station and the u can get the tube to Victoria, or the train (the train may be more suitable if u have quite a lot of luggage)! If u want any more advice do not hesitate to pm me as I have helped planned many other ppl's journey from London stansted, so already know the routes u could use!!

Hope this helps

Liz x

The box office usually opens at the same time the doors open, but it's a different door to the one we'll be queuing at, that way you don't have to wait to get there.

I hope I'll be able to meet everyone though. Do you know the MFCer in London? Is there a way to recognize each other? like badges?

Though I don't have one yet :sad:

Hey,

The best way is to take the stansted express train which takes you to Liverpool Street station and the u can get the tube to Victoria, or the train (the train may be more suitable if u have quite a lot of luggage)! If u want any more advice do not hesitate to pm me as I have helped planned many other ppl's journey from London stansted, so already know the routes u could use!!

Hope this helps

Liz x

thank you Liz!!!!I'll PM you as soon as i can!!!:huglove:

she is coming to monday and thursday and the the hoosiers next week!!

A lucky girl!

I hope I'll be able to meet everyone though. Do you know the MFCer in London? Is there a way to recognize each other? like badges?

Though I don't have one yet :sad:

Most of us have red flashing hearts and of course brown MFC badges.

It would be fair to say that if when you arrive you walk to the front of the queue and work your way down I am sure you will see us! Please say hi!!

I was a bit worried about standing in the queue for a long tme, as neither my husband Alan, or myself are in the best of health and we can't stand for long. But today we bought two collapsable seats, like tripods, with a canvas seat. I'm now so worried now about Thursday!

Hi everyone

God I am getting slightly giddy about my trip to London on thursday:punk: , both me and my sister will be comin from up north to the gig at Brixton on thursday are any fellow MFCers staying at the travelodge Marylebone?

Looking forward to meeting you all, will be there late afternoon after meeting up with a dear friend in London who I haven't seen for many years.

If theres a couple of flashing hearts spare that would be fab:thumb_yello:

Take Care, see U all Thursday