Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its ok.. lol nothing special! i do like our weather tho and by you?

I really want to visit Africa one day!

Is there a lot of nature there?

What's the weather like? Warm, but does it get really humid and a little unbearable? haha

Sorry..so many questions, I'm interested! :original:

Well, where I live in New Jersey it isn't so pretty. I have a nice view of the New York skyline from my house, but not much nature here.

I really want to visit Africa one day!

Is there a lot of nature there?

What's the weather like? Warm, but does it get really humid and a little unbearable? haha

Sorry..so many questions, I'm interested! :original:

Well, where I live in New Jersey it isn't so pretty. I have a nice view of the New York skyline from my house, but not much nature here.

Well we have mountains with lots of plants and animals and a few nice zoo's! the nature is good! the weather is moderate but today was humid!!!!:thumbdown:

Hows the weather by you?

Well we have mountains with lots of plants and animals and a few nice zoo's! the nature is good! the weather is moderate but today was humid!!!!:thumbdown:

Hows the weather by you?

Ah, it sounds lovely.:wub2:

Well, today it was nice for a winter day. About 46, chilly, but not too bad.

I love how you spelled Pennsylvania in the little location part of your information. :roftl:

I love how you noticed.

You... complete me.:shocked:

I don't even notice having an accent either....I think it was a lot more obvious when I was younger!

I don't think I have much of an accent, it's pretty much the same as every state I've been to. The only time I notice it is when I'm visiting my family in Punxy. They all just sort of stare at me when I say things sometimes. And my dad's like "I tried to teach her how to talk..."

When I was little though, I used to say all my U's like two O's. Curlers became "Mom will you put coorlurs in my hair?" and bullets became "Uncle Billy went to buy some boolits." Then someone would point it out, and all the adults would laugh, and I'd get mad and say "I'M SAYING IT RIGHT, LISTEN: BOOLITS COORLURS BOOLITS COORLURS!" and I genuinely thought I was saying them the right way. My mom would try not to laugh and be like "You're right, very good."

As I was scrolling down, I was like "OH MY GOD, HOLLIS LISTENS TO SILVERSTEIN!"

Then I remembered they're named after the author. So my heart broke a little.

They start at 8pm on CBS. And I just read that the cast of Across the Universe is performing, and Ringo is presenting too. I'm not going to get anything done tonight.

I should call you and we can gush over the same things at the same time.

lol same here.. how sad.. methinks the world can sometimes be quite an unpleasant place to be.

What are yours fighting about?

Mine were fighting about soup...:blink: don't ask.