Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just going to reply with something witty, but my mom walked past and snapped a wet towel at me and goes "Is this where these go when we're done drying our hair, now?" and I completely forgot what I was going to say.

:lmfao:

okay, that's officially going in the front of the book. XD

Rofl.

"Mika's cultural understandings of America to better glorious nation of South East London"

Wasn't that the full name of the movie?

i believe so. :naughty:

aaaaagh, i'm so freaking sore, and i've only done 1 day of stupid dancing at play practice!! :sneaky2:

Pssh! I can't imagine what you're going to feel like in a couple days.:blink:

I was so sore after I went to New York, because the seats on the bus I took were so HORRIBLY uncomfortable. I had a job interview two days afterwards, and I was so stiff I almost canceled. :tears:

Cutest thing ever, though! My driveway (the part that isn't covered with snow) is a sheet of ice from the rain freezing over, and we just took my dog out for a wee, and she slid down the little part of driveway outside the door.:naughty: Then she had to get back in the breezeway, but she just kept like... walking in place because of all the ice. Slipping all over the doorstep.:roftl: Then she looked up at me like "WHY CAN'T I MOVE?"

I just found a quote from Eric Idle that was taken out of the Concert for George book:

"In the hospital George asked the nurses to put fish and chips in his intravenous drip. The doctor, thinking he was delusional, said, 'We have a medical name for this condition.' 'Yes,' said Dhani, 'It's called humour.'"

That made me smile. :)

I just found a quote from Eric Idle that was taken out of the Concert for George book:

"In the hospital George asked the nurses to put fish and chips in his intravenous drip. The doctor, thinking he was delusional, said, 'We have a medical name for this condition.' 'Yes,' said Dhani, 'It's called humour.'"

That made me smile. :)

That is so freaking cute!

Did you ever read that quote from Eric Idle, where he said at the concert for George, he "missed a good oppourtunity" or something like that, because when Dhani came on stage, he wanted to say 'Hear comes the son!'