Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Frogs.

Discuss.

In seventh grade, we had to dissect them, and I cried. :tears:

I was fine at first. Then I saw that its lung was in its mouth. My teacher said that it must've vomited up its lung when it was being gassed. I just started crying and refused to touch it any more. That's when I got my animal-hugging thing, I guess.

Well, that was pleasant. :naughty:

In seventh grade, we had to dissect them, and I cried. :tears:

I was fine at first. Then I saw that its lung was in its mouth. My teacher said that it must've vomited up its lung when it was being gassed. I just started crying and refused to touch it any more. That's when I got my animal-hugging thing, I guess.

Well, that was pleasant. :naughty:

My reaction while reading this:

:boxed:

:shocked:

:puke:

:lmfao:

My dad once found a baby frog in a puddle and we tried to keep it as a pet, but it died two days later.:tears:

My reaction while reading this:

:boxed:

:shocked:

:puke:

:lmfao:

My dad once found a baby frog in a puddle and we tried to keep it as a pet, but it died two days later.:tears:

When I was visiting my grandparents' house one summer when I was little, my brother, my cousins, and I caught a frog in the backyard and brought it inside. Then we lost it in the house. :mf_rosetinted:

What an awesome topic. :roftl:

I actually never dissected a frog. I guess that's because my school never had enough money for that when I was that age. But when I took anatomy my senior year, we dissected cats. And now I dissect cadavers. :mf_rosetinted:

I think I'd dissect a human before I would an animal. How sad is that? :lmfao:

I think I would, too!

I bet what's inside a human is way more interesting.

Well, depending on what animal it is, a lot of the stuff is the same. Like cats, for instance. They have a lot of anatomical similarities to humans.

But working with the cadavers is the coolest thing ever.

Well, depending on what animal it is, a lot of the stuff is the same. Like cats, for instance. They have a lot of anatomical similarities to humans.

But working with the cadavers is the coolest thing ever.

Are they elderly people that have died and donated their bodies to science or what?

Are they elderly people that have died and donated their bodies to science or what?

Yeah, the majority of cadavers are elderly. And, either they have donated their bodies, or they didn't have any family members to claim them after they died, so they became property of the federal government.

Yeah, the majority of cadavers are elderly. And, either they have donated their bodies, or they didn't have any family members to claim them after they died, so they became property of the federal government.

Wow, that's really interesting..