Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o that sucks were u supposed to go?

Well, I was going to go, but then it was kind of up in the air because of the weather. Then my mom said no, but I was sick anyway, so it didn't really matter if she'd have said yes or not.

That is so freaking cute!

Did you ever read that quote from Eric Idle, where he said at the concert for George, he "missed a good oppourtunity" or something like that, because when Dhani came on stage, he wanted to say 'Hear comes the son!'

Aww, I've never heard that. How precious. :)

I really wish my copy of Concert for George would come in the mail. I wanna watch it. I'm sure I'll be crying like a baby, though. :tears:

Probably. You're a sap.

My mom said one time he was having dinner with Joe Segal (who had cancer, too) and some waitress asked if he'd like the cured salmon, and George leans in and goes "What's it been cured of?"

Probably. You're a sap.

My mom said one time he was having dinner with Joe Segal (who had cancer, too) and some waitress asked if he'd like the cured salmon, and George leans in and goes "What's it been cured of?"

Oh, I'm a total sap with stuff like that.

Haha, oh George. :roftl: I'm saving that quote.

You mean as big as the one from the concert? Where the heck were you planning on putting that?

What? What are you talking about?:blink::naughty:

I just mean a huge framed portrait of him. Like... 2' by 3' or something.

What? What are you talking about?:blink::naughty:

I just mean a huge framed portrait of him. Like... 2' by 3' or something.

Ohhhh, I thought you were joking, so I was trying to be funny. You know the giant picture of George above the stage at the Concert for George? I thought that's what you meant. I misread your serious comment for humor. :roftl:

But anyway...you ordered a picture of George? What's it look like?

Ohhhh, I thought you were joking, so I was trying to be funny. You know the giant picture of George above the stage at the Concert for George? I thought that's what you meant. I misread your serious comment for humor. :roftl:

But anyway...you ordered a picture of George? What's it look like?

Lmao, noooooooo. I get it, though. If I was being funny, your comment would have made me laugh. But because I didn't understand it, I didn't laugh except out of confusion.:wink2:

It's him in his younger Beatle days. I have to take it to the ink spot this weekend.

Lmao, noooooooo. I get it, though. If I was being funny, your comment would have made me laugh. But because I didn't understand it, I didn't laugh except out of confusion.:wink2:

It's him in his younger Beatle days. I have to take it to the ink spot this weekend.

Glad we've come to a point of understand. LOL.

And what's the ink spot? :blink: *feels dumb*

Glad we've come to a point of understand. LOL.

And what's the ink spot? :blink: *feels dumb*

Basically, I take my picture to them and they make it HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE, and make it less fuzzy, etc.

Well my mom wants me to get a bunch with all my favorite old Hollywood stars, like Jimmy Stewart, Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, etc. I really like that idea, but I also like the george one.