Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not ignorant. Sometimes I skip doses because I don't want to take it anymore. My doctor said I could be off it by Christmas, but I'm so petrified of doctors, I never called him to ask if I could go off it or not. So I'll just keep taking it if it keeps me away from the doctor's office.

PS, here you go, Hollis:

w_Z2lJL93H8.gif

aaagh, i hate the doctors office. >.<

it takes too freaking long.

Sorry to stray from the medication conversation, but I would like to discuss my favorite topic of the moment, Dhani Harrison.

I just found these pictures. Life is good.

3c46.jpg

3c45.jpg

He's pretty shmokin'. :mf_lustslow: He gets the most attractive Beatle child award.

I don't know why I just thought of this, but a few years ago, Sean Lennon put an ad in the personals of the New York Times, I think, wanting a girlfriend. I used to hang out at a no longer active forum, and we were all wanting to apply. :roftl:

He's pretty shmokin'. :mf_lustslow: He gets the most attractive Beatle child award.

I don't know why I just thought of this, but a few years ago, Sean Lennon put an ad in the personals of the New York Times, I think, wanting a girlfriend. I used to hang out at a no longer active forum, and we were all wanting to apply. :roftl:

Oh yep, yep. He totally gets the award.

And are you serious? He really did that? That's insaaaane.

Oh yep, yep. He totally gets the award.

And are you serious? He really did that? That's insaaaane.

Yep. I recall something about him requesting that the girl not have a 3rd nipple. No joke. Lemme see if I can find it. :lmfao:

Edit:// :lmfao: it was "5fth nipples"

''Any girl who is interested must simply be born female and

between the ages of 18 and 45. They

must have an IQ above 130, and they must be honest. They must not have

any clinical, psychological disorders, and a kind heart. Clearly

beautiful -- but beauty on the inside is more important. . . .but no deformities, third legs, fifth nipples . . . I'm completely alone and I'm completely miserable."

ugh, i'm sorry, i don't like Sean very much.

he looks too much like Yoko.

Sean is decent enough looking I suppose, but in my opinion, Johnny just did not make nice looking children. Julian is incredibly unattractive and Sean looks odd. He got John's aquiline nose.

Yep. I recall something about him requesting that the girl not have a 3rd nipple. No joke. Lemme see if I can find it. :lmfao:

Edit:// :lmfao: it was "5fth nipples"

''Any girl who is interested must simply be born female and

between the ages of 18 and 45. They

must have an IQ above 130, and they must be honest. They must not have

any clinical, psychological disorders, and a kind heart. Clearly

beautiful -- but beauty on the inside is more important. . . .but no deformities, third legs, fifth nipples . . . I'm completely alone and I'm completely miserable."

ROFLLLLLLLLLLMAO. :lmao:

Was he actually being serious? That has to be a joke.

Sean is decent enough looking I suppose, but in my opinion, Johnny just did not make nice looking children. Julian is incredibly unattractive and Sean looks odd. He got John's aquiline nose.

that is pretty much the most perfect description of his children. :naughty:

HILARY!

Yesterday I told you to tell Mitt Romney that he didn't have my vote anymore, and I told you how sad he would be when he found out, remember?

Today he dropped out of the race, AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

I'm on a total power trip right now.:roftl:

Did he really drop out?

Oh, and I got "Brainwashed" and John's book "In His Own Write" in the mail today. Brainwashed came with a little DVD, a George poster, a Dark Horse records sticker, and a George guitar pick. :biggrin2:

*fights urge to stab Hollis to death with a spork*

HILARY!

Yesterday I told you to tell Mitt Romney that he didn't have my vote anymore, and I told you how sad he would be when he found out, remember?

Today he dropped out of the race, AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

I'm on a total power trip right now.:roftl:

meh, i knew he wouldn't win.

everyone else in the world hates mormons, AND republicans, so it was basically a double whammy in the first place.

btw, he was DEVESTATED he didn't have your vote.

practically cryed his little eyes out.

He DOES have tiny eyes.

To quote my beloved Noel Fielding:

"You've got those tiny eyes. You always look like you've been up to some ball-licking activity."