Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

Why would you pay $75 for a wallet? :blink: What the flip, did it come with 3 free twenty dollar bills inside?

Here's my new purse. It's not really this light, but my camera's weird, so I had to lighten it to show the detail & bow.

Uh, 'cause I liked it and I don't really buy things that much so I thought, "What the heck."

Of course, it had to get stolen. I wonder what they did with my driver's license that was inside. :roftl:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, 'cause I liked it and I don't really buy things that much so I thought, "What the heck."

Of course, it had to get stolen. I wonder what they did with my driver's license that was inside. :roftl:

I think my mother would slaughter me if I lost my wallet.

Not only do I have my State ID in there, but I have my work permit, my CPR card, my First Aid card, etc. If I so much as mention that I can't find my wallet, she gets upset.

I should buy a new one. I saw a cute blue thing with glittery hearts on it today.

It was just my driver's license luckily and nowadays they don't put any detailed information on it, thank God. I bet the thieves were pissed when they opened it up to find like $3 and a receipt. I had just gone out that day and blew all my money, thankfully.

Sarie, that purse is freaking adorable!

You think so?:blush-anim-cl:

It was just my driver's license luckily and nowadays they don't put any detailed information on it, thank God. I bet the thieves were pissed when they opened it up to find like $3 and a receipt. I had just gone out that day and blew all my money, thankfully.

Hahaha. I'm the same way. The only time I had serious money on me was when I'd just gotten my check cashed.