Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

My avatar is hardcore.:mf_rosetinted:

Don't be hatin' on VHS! My mom had to buy a VHS/DVD player combo because I have so many VHS. When I go to West Coast Video, most of the time I rent VHS.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering, what is your avvie from, Sarie?

It's Ingie!

She made PSP icons of herself, and I said I was going to use one, and she said that I should. So I did.:thumb_yello:

Ahh, Sarie has you as her avatar, and you have her as your avatar! That is too cute! I got confused for a second because I saw Sarie's face and thought it was her. :roftl:

Her's isn't my face.:blink: At least not for me. It's some little cartoon thingy.

Neat! What all do they do? Like charity stuff?

Edit: Nevermind, I thought you said you were joining a Christian group or something like that. Like one of those on-campus clubs.

Haha, gotcha. :bleh:

But yeah, sometimes they might do charity/fundraiser stuff. It's kinda like a regular sorority, but not as intense, and obviously not "party" oriented. They do Bible study/devotions once a week, and other activities that don't involve going out on a Friday night. They aren't all totally anti-partying people, but they know that you don't HAVE to drink to have fun, yada yada. I have 4 or 5 friends in it already, and they really like it.

It's an all-girls school? What's it called?

No, it's co-ed. I just meant that almost everyone is Catholic or some denomination of Christianity.

St. Francis University

Ah, I see. And the name sounds familiar, but I'm not sure if I've ever heard of it.

Have you been to visit?

Nope. Mostly because my mom doesn't want me that far away. My sister went to school but still lived at home with us, because it was only like a 20 minute drive. So whenever I bring it up, my mom's like "...Why do you want to LEAVE ME?"

you guys are going to love the dream i had last night. :bleh:

i was in New York City, and we were going to see Mika perform in a hotel.

so, when we get to the hotel, George Harrison is sitting outside it in this wildly colorful get-up, complete with a big knit hat.

for some reason, we knew each other, so he came up and gave me a hug, and i went and sat down by him on the ground.

then we went into the hotel, which turned into like a school gym, and Mika performed.

after he was done singing, he came up to where i was sitting on the bleachers, and i asked him if i could touch his hair (because the MFC wanted to know what it felt like :naughty:) his hair was all course and icky! aagh!

then i asked if i could get a picture, and he said "well, yes, but you have to close your eyes!"

at which point the dream fades out.

i must be delusional.

Nope. Mostly because my mom doesn't want me that far away. My sister went to school but still lived at home with us, because it was only like a 20 minute drive. So whenever I bring it up, my mom's like "...Why do you want to LEAVE ME?"

Aww, she should be glad you aren't going any farther than that. At least you'll be driving distance away. So many of my friends at school are from all over the country.

you guys are going to love the dream i had last night. :bleh:

i was in New York City, and we were going to see Mika perform in a hotel.

so, when we get to the hotel, George Harrison is sitting outside it in this wildly colorful get-up, complete with a big knit hat.

for some reason, we knew each other, so he came up and gave me a hug, and i went and sat down by him on the ground.

then we went into the hotel, which turned into like a school gym, and Mika performed.

after he was done singing, he came up to where i was sitting on the bleachers, and i asked him if i could touch his hair (because the MFC wanted to know what it felt like :naughty:) his hair was all course and icky! aagh!

then i asked if i could get a picture, and he said "well, yes, but you have to close your eyes!"

at which point the dream fades out.

i must be delusional.

Friends with George? You biotch. :mf_rosetinted:

LMAO. I have dreams all the time that I'm best friends with George Harrison.

Aww, she should be glad you aren't going any farther than that. At least you'll be driving distance away. So many of my friends at school are from all over the country.

Friends with George? You biotch. :mf_rosetinted:

and he HUGGED me.

so there. :naughty: