Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I hate? And I'm pretty sure the regulars on this particular thread will understand.

I was just going to post something entirely random, and I was going to say "There's chicken in my oven."

Which there literally is. I'm having chicken tenders for supperrrrrr.:wub2:

Anyway, the point is, I can't say the word 'chicken' without people assuming I mean 'sex'.

Same way with knitting. I said I "knitted" Mika's scarf at the GMAs, but I couldn't because knitting is a doublemeaning.:sneaky2:

You know what I hate? And I'm pretty sure the regulars on this particular thread will understand.

I was just going to post something entirely random, and I was going to say "There's chicken in my oven."

Which there literally is. I'm having chicken tenders for supperrrrrr.:wub2:

Anyway, the point is, I can't say the word 'chicken' without people assuming I mean 'sex'.

Same way with knitting. I said I "knitted" Mika's scarf at the GMAs, but I couldn't because knitting is a doublemeaning.:sneaky2:

I completely understand. It's so hard to sound serious when using those words around here.

It's funny we replied at the same time.

We are too cool for school.

Oh, I was just watching some of the special features on the Across the Universe DVD. Jim Sturgess is hot.

I hate that too, Sarie. I'm sorry, but I find the whole chicken thing very juvenile. :-S

Well, I just get sick of being misunderstood. If I mean sex, I'll say sex. If I mean poultry, I'll say chicken.

I have chicken tenders in the oven. They're almost done, and they smell delicious.:mf_lustslow:

I hate that too, Sarie. I'm sorry, but I find the whole chicken thing very juvenile. :-S

Me too.

My name is on the MFC list, but I thought they were literally talking about chicken.

I love the animal chicken, FOOD. It's delicious.

I have chicken tenders in the oven. They're almost done, and they smell delicious.:mf_lustslow:

Mmm..that sounds really good about now.

I agree, it was kind of cute at first, the whole inside joke with Mika sort of thing, but it's just kind of old now, you know?

And I definitely don't think he said "Aint got no chicken". I highly doubt he was giving us a little shout out, like some suggest.

Well, I just get sick of being misunderstood. If I mean sex, I'll say sex. If I mean poultry, I'll say chicken.

Tee hee...you said chicken...:mf_rosetinted: